10

A/N: i legit do this every five chapters... anyways how are you? also also also i hope you guys are enjoying. ALSO 33 PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THIS!! WAHT

The next morning

"Does she always look like that when she's sleeping?" I heard laughter. I woke up to see Yachi and Kiyoko looking at me. I screamed.

"What are you doing?!" I said. Yachi and Kiyoko laughed at my reaction.

"Rise and Shine sleepy head, We have a game soon. Go take a shower." Kiyoko said. I nodded and got my outfit for the day. I got my towel, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash and headed to the washroom. After I finished I went to the cafeteria. I sat by Yachi and yawned.

"I need more sleep." I said putting my head on the table. Kiyoko stared at me and raised her eyebrow.

"All you do is sleep Y/n." Kiyoko said. I looked at her confused.. Do I actually? I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Hinata. I smiled, I didn't see him at all yesterday.

"Good morning Y/n!" Hinata said while handing me a cupcake. I looked at him confused. "You never eat breakfast and that's not good. We don't need you fainting everyday." He said rubbing the back of his head. I took the cupcake and ate it. Hinata then turned to the door and I did too. Kageyama just walked in. Hinata looked back at me and rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong Hinata." I asked while finishing the cupcake. He frowned.

"Your boyfriend is a jerk." He said. I looked at him and giggled.

"He's not my boyfriend, and he sure is a jerk." I said.

"Well you have a thing with him." He said annoyed. I looked at him and then at Yachi who was stuffing her mouth with strawberries.

"We don't anymore." I said smiling. Hinata looked at me confused. He looked a little happier. I guess Kageyama's feelings aren't one sided.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Y/n." He said, patting my back. I looked at him and sighed.

"We're not on bad terms at all Hinata, it just didn't work out." I said shrugging. He looked at me and nodded that he understood. Someone then called his name and he said bye and left. A game was about to start so the managers started preparing for the game. While I was filling the water bottles I saw Tsukishima near the entrance of the gym looking at me. I then stopped filling up the water bottle and walked up to him. When I went out I saw him leaning against the wall with his headphones. I walked up in front of him and looked up. He then took off his headphones and looked at me.

"Tsukki," I don't know what to say, he raised his eyebrow. I looked down on the ground and thought about what I was gonna say. He's the type to be sarcastic. The type to take things literally. What should I say? He lifted my chin up making me look at him. I saw him smirking at me. What's so amusing about this. What a jerk.

"You're so short you know that?" He said while patting me on the head. I looked at him and glared.

"What do you mean I'm taller than Hinata." I said defensively.

"Barely." He said while putting his headphones back on. He then looked at me and walked away. What a waste of time. Why do I like him? I rolled my eyes and went back inside the gym.

The practise matches were relatively normal. Me and Yachi were just teasing each other the whole time. I caught her staring at Yamaguchi and I couldn't help but tease her a little. After I took a shower I wanted some fresh air so I went outside and sat on the grass, Looking at the stars.