13

Y/n POV

I woke up this morning realizing that I have the whole day to myself. No volleyball boys. No mom and brother. Just me. I smiled. This is gonna be great. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. I then put on a face mask and went downstairs to make some food. I then heard a knock on my door. Why is my mom coming home early? I opened the door and saw Tsukishima Yamaguchi and Yachi standing on my front porch. They looked at me and laughed.

"Why are you laughing? You jerks." I said confused. I then remembered.. I'm wearing a facemask. I glared at them and ran upstairs into my bathroom and washed it off. I quickly went downstairs for them to be in the kitchen eating the food I just made. So much for a day off. I sighed.

"Can you guys give me a warning next time when you come over." I said.

"I did, I texted you." Tskushima said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I looked at him confused, I never got a text. I then looked at Yamaguchi looking confused.

"What?" I asked them.

"He just.. Kissed you." Yamaguchi said. I then blushed. Oh right no one knows yet except Yachi and Kiyoko. Tsukishima threw a chip at him.

"I talked to you about this moron, you never listen." Tsukki said, annoyed. Yamaguchi looked at him and then the confused look went away.

"Ohhh right, sorry Tsukki." He said while rubbing his head. I laughed. Tsukki then pulled me closer to him, his arm around my waist and I blushed. He leaned closer to me.

"I kinda want to kiss you right now." He whispered in my ear. I blushed even more.

"No, we're hanging out with our friends. Have some respect will you?" I said back annoyed. I looked up at him and he smirked.

"Fine be that way." he said. I rolled my eyes. He's so extra. Yachi and Yamaguchi were having their own conversation, both of them red as a tomato. I looked at Tsukishima who was on his phone, one hand around my waist, one using his phone. I quickly grabbed his phone from him and turned it off.

"Talk to me." I said pouting. He looked at me and blushed.

"I'm not good at that." He said. I grabbed his hand and took him to the living room, I sat down on the couch and he did also. I heard Yachi and Yamaguchi laugh in the other room. I looked at Tsukki and smiled.

"When we had our secret rendezvous after you practised with Kuroo and Bokuto, we talked about so many things." I said. He nodded.

"Yeah, I've never really opened up to anyone but you and Yamaguchi." He said. I smiled, damn I feel special.

"So, when am I gonna meet your family?" I said. He froze. What's the big deal?

"We'll see." He said. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me. He does this whenever he doesn't wanna talk about a subject. No complaints though. I then heard people laughing. I pushed Tsukki away and turned around to see Yamaguchi and Yachi with their phones out taking pictures of us. I glared at them.

"HEY!!! DELETE THOSE!!" I chased Yachi while Tsukishima chased Yamaguchi. I then caught up to her real quick and tackled her to the ground taking her phone away. She was laughing. I then looked at her phone to see the picture she had taken. I sent it to myself then deleted all traces of the picture.

Later on in the day we all started playing Monopoly.

"HEY YOU'RE CHEATING!!" I told Tsukki.

"Stop being a sore loser you midget, I'm not cheating you're just losing and you mad." He flicked the back of my head. I glared at him.

"ISN'T HE CHEATING?!? HE HAS TO BE RIGHT YACHI?" I said she looked at me and froze.

"Uh-uhhh.. I'm not sure." She said while hiding behind Yamaguchi. I sighed.

"Yamaguchi you have to agree that he's cheating." I said glaring at him. Yamaguchi looked at me then at Tsukki who was glaring at him too.

"I uh... I don't know." He said while holding onto Yachi. I looked at them and sighed. What a waste. He's totally cheating.

After that we all decided to bother Kageyama cause we were bored. We will knock on his door and put a pink little kid volleyball on the porch. I knocked on his door and quickly ran behind the tree with everyone else. Someone opened the door.. And it wasn't Kageyama. It was Hinata, and he was wearing Kageyama's hoodie with hickies all over his neck.

"Hey Kageyama there's a pink volleyball on your porch.." He picked it up, "It looks like it's for kids." Kageyama walked up behind him shirtless. I turned red... They didn't do it... Did they? I looked at everyone else and they had the same expression.

"Holy shit." we all said at the same time. We were kinda loud. Hinata and Kageyama looked at our direction. Kageyama then walked towards us. We were caught. We were too shocked to run away. Kageyama looked at the four of us and blushed.

"What the fuck are you four doing here." He said glaring at us.

"I'm so sorry we didn't know that Hinata was here." I quickly apologized. I looked up at Hinata and he quickly turned red. He tried to cover his hickies, But what's the point we already saw them. Kageyama quickly rolled his eyes. Tsukki then laughed.

"Oh my god who would've thought then the king and his servant would be hooking up." He said. I quickly glared at him and hit him on the head. Yachi and Yamaguchi were speechless.

"Shut your mouth, you string bean." I said. Hinata quickly ran up to us and smiled.

"Hi guys!! Me and Kageyama were playing some video games!!" He said all cheerfully. I looked at him not buying the lie he just told. But I pretended to believe him because I didn't want to make things awkward.

"Then what are those hickies?" Yachi said. I quickly hit her head too. I then looked back at Hinata who was blushing and smiled.

"I apologize for their behaviours and carry on what you two were doing we're gonna head out." I said trying to push the three away.

"You can come in and we have pizza!!" Hinata said. I looked back at the two and Kageyama glared at Hinata. I noticed.

"No thank you the four of us wi-" I was cut off by Yachi and Yamaguchi.

"Okay thank you!!" They both walked past me, Tsukishima following them. I sighed. Hinata was walking with them too. It was then me and Kageyama walking a little more behind the rest of the group. I looked up at him.

"Did you guys-" I started asking.

"No." He said turning red. I sighed in relief. We then walked into the living room and all of them were munching on pizza. I sighed and sat next to Tsukki. He fed me a part of his slice and I thanked him.