32

A/N: YURI ON ICES INTRO HAVE BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD SIFHKDJD HELP

Y/n POV

The next day I decided to plan with my mom a trip to Tokyo to see my favorite city boys. She planned it so now I can't watch Karasuno beat their game with Shiratorizawa. It's okay though... I can watch them on TV. My mom agreed to let me go by train alone. But I needed someone to pick me up. I wanted my arrival to be a surprise so I might ask a family member of one of the boys. Lev's sister Alisa. I texted her.

Me: Pick me up at the train station in two days at 1pm.

Alisa: Y/N!!! YOU'RE COMING TO TOKYO?!?

Me: Don't tell anyone else it's a surprise. You can pick me up right?

Alisa: Yes anything for my favorite country girl.

Me: don't call me that.

I sighed. I'm leaving in two days. Exciting.. But I still have school tomorrow.

When I got up the next morning I didn't really wanna try making my uniform look good. I was tired... I started walking to school and then I heard someone call my name. I turned around and it was Hinata.

"Y/n!!!!" He came rushing towards me. I smiled.

"Hinata!! Congratulations again for beating the great king!!" I said hugging him.

"Thank you!! I'm excited for the next game in a couple days!! You're gonna be there right?" He asked.

"I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow." I said.

"Wait really?? You get to see Kenma! You're lucky." He said. I'm glad he's not upset.

"Yes we're gonna watch you guys play on TV!!" I said. I then saw Kageyama come towards us. Third wheeling check.

"Hey sunshine!" Kageyama said, giving Hinata a peck. "Hey dummy!" He said, giving me a side hug. I playfully shoved him and rolled my eyes. When I got to my class I noticed Tsukishima outside the classroom. When he saw me he walked up to me. I forze.

"Y/n... Can we please talk?" He said. I nodded. He grabbed my hand and rushed me to the stairwell.

"What is it Tsukishima... We'll be late for class." I said.

"I saw you with Oikawa the other day." He said.

"Okay and?" I said.

"And when I saw you with him...I realized that I still have really intense feelings for you. I still love you. And I know you still love me too because you said you always will." He said. What do I say? I still love him. I really do... But am I ready to be with him again?

"Tsukishima... You broke my trust and getting it back isn't gonna be a walk in the park. I love you. But I don't believe that you love me." I said. That's good, respecting myself while still respecting him. He then hugged me.

"Y/n... I do love you. I always have. When I went to your house that one time in middle school... When we kissed. I loved you then and I still love you now. Please believe me." He said. I hugged him back. He held me tighter. I missed his embrace. But I just thought... He was a summer love. I guess he wasn't.

"I need time." I whispered. He let go of me.

"Okay, Take all the time you need." He said. I nodded. We headed back to class and I sat on my desk and sighed. Yachi looked at me confused.

"What happened?" Yachi asked.

"Tsukki just told me he still loves me." I said. I looked at Yachi and she had a big smile on her face. "What?" I asked.

"You called him Tsukki!!! Finally you're starting to get back to normal again. When you say Tsukishima it makes you sound so serious and weird. Plus Yamaguchi has been bugging me about how mean Tsukki has been recently... Worse then usually." She paused. "As much as I don't want you to get hurt again... Yamaguchi said Tsukishima would never make the same mistake twice... He loves you." She said.

"I'll keep that in mind." I said. Then class started. As soon as school was over I rushed to the gym to say bye to everyone since I was going to Tokyo.

"Y/n text me as soon as you get there!!" Suga said.

"Tell everyone I said hi!!" Hinata said.

"Also can you please tell Bokuto and Kuroo to stop texting me blocking advice." Tsukki mumbled. I nodded.

"Also please make sure you have someone to take you everywhere at all costs." Daichi said. Geez someone please help me.

"Also text me a picture!!" Kiyoko said.

"Don't come back pregnant." Kageyama said.

"Yes do not come back pregnant!" Asahi said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not gonna fuck anyone." I said annoyed.

"Yeah you better not. AND WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Suga said.

"Just be safe and have fun!! Cheer us on when you watch.. Okay?" Daichi said. I nodded. I hugged everyone goodbye and started heading home. I packed everything I needed for the week. And then went to bed. I'm so excited. I got up really early. And my mom was already up. I ate breakfast cause Yaku would kill me if I didn't and I started putting my stuff in the car. My mom then drove me to the train station.

"Okay honey... Be safe and text me when you get there." She said kissing my forehead. I nodded.

"I love you mom!! I'll see you soon!!" I got out of the car and headed to my train.