19

A/N: this chapter was my favorite chapter to write... honestly the best decision i made was putting these 6 together as a group 🙈

Daichi's POV
The begging of the car trip was relatively normal.. Nothing I can't handle. Asahi was in the passenger seat, Noya and Hinata in the middle seats and Kageyama and Tanaka in the back. It started with them just singing songs and Kageyama telling them to shut up.. And then Hinata and him bickering and then them bickering about bickering in front of people. And then.. Hinata had to pee. Asahi told me the direction to the nearest place with a restroom and we parked outside of a mall. We all got out of the car and went inside.

"Okay.. Kageyama, take Hinata to the bathroom. If anyone of you needs to pee go with them. If not, stay right here with me while we wait for them." Kageyama and Hinata left and it was just Me, Asahi, Noya and Tanaka. I sighed. I turned around to check the map of the mall to see if there's any place I can buy coffee and saw one on the floor I was on. I then turned around to tell the other three boys.

"Hey guy-" I paused.. They were gone. Are you kidding me. I look away for a second and they disappear. I quickly called Asahi. He picked up.

"Where. Are. You." I said.

"Um.. well Noya and Tanaka saw some girls and they chased after them and I tried to chase after them and I lost them." He said.

"Well.. I have to wait for Hinata and Kageyama... Find them." I said. I quickly sighed. "We have a tight schedule... And the mall is closing soon."

"Okay I will." he said. I quickly sighed and ended the call.

Why is Hinata and Kageyama taking so long? It's been 15 minutes. Hmmm.. Wait a minute. They're.. DATING. I completely forgot. Ugh they probably used this time to.. Ugh not even gonna think about it. I quickly called Kageyama. No answer. Are you kidding me. I walked to the bathroom and opened the bathroom doors. I looked around the bathroom and saw orange hair peeking out of a stall. I sighed.. You're joking right.

"If you two don't come out of this stall right now.. I'm taking you home." I said. They quickly went out of the stall. I looked at them and sighed.

"We're so sorry Daichi!! We didn't think we were in here for that long." Hinata said bowing.

"He made the first move; it was not my fault at all." Kageyama said.

"KAGEYAMA DON'T LIE." Hinata said.

"You two need to figure out the proper time to do things like that. But I'm not gonna lecture you on it. I'm gonna tell Suga to do that. But right now we need to find Noya and Tanaka or else we're gonna be behind." I said. They both nodded and we walked out of the bathroom. We then met up with Asahi and Helped him look for Tanaka and Noya. We would've called them but they left their phones in the car. I then felt a tap on my back. I saw a security guard holding Tanaka and Noya.

"Are these two your responsibility?" The security guard asked. I looked at Tanaka and Noya and they both waved at me. I nodded. "Well these two were complained to be following a group of girls around the mall. We need you all to leave immediately." He said. I quickly nodded and grabbed Tanaka and Noya. The rest follow us. When we got back into the car I sighed. I slammed my head into the wheel. And then looked back at the group of boys.

"ARE YOU FOUR KIDDING ME. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WE WASTED IN THAT MALL." I asked. They shook their heads. "WELL WE WASTED 1 HOUR." I said. I looked back to the wheel and started the engine and started heading back to the freeway.

"I wasted 20 minuets waiting for Shoyo to take a piss.. Only to find out that most of those twenty minutes were him and Tobio doing god knows what in the bathroom stall." I said. "And then I wasted the rest of the time looking for Ryu and Yuu and they were brought to me by A SECURITY GUARD. And now we're banned from a mall... That we don't even live close too." I sighed. I looked over at Asahi and he looked scared. I gave him a look as if to say something to them.

"Daichi and I are very disappointed in you." He said. I nodded. "And you know damn well you're in trouble cause he used your other names." He said.

"Daichi we're so sorry!! Those girls were just really pretty." Noya said.

"Yeah.. we're so sorry." Tanaka said. I sighed and nodded at them telling them I'm not that mad. I quickly turned on the radio. Oh boy this is gonna be a long ride.