25

A/N: oya?

Y/n POV

When I woke up the next morning I was really sore. Tsukki is a whore I hate him. I got up and got ready for the day. It's our second day at the beach. Kiyoko and Yachi were already outside with everyone else. I put on a one piece swimsuit because.. My stomach needs to be hidden. I then walked out and went to the beach. Yaku then ran up to me handing me an orange juice and breakfast bar telling me the importance of eating breakfast blah blah blah. I saw the boys playing volleyball. They legit never take a break. I then noticed Yachi and Kiyoko were playing with them. Yachi was scared every second and ran away whenever the ball went near her. But Yamaguchi always held her.. It was cute.

"Y/N!! COME JOIN US!!" Hinata said. I nodded and went and joined them. I'm not that good at Volleyball.. Plus I'm still sore from last night. I saw the ball go towards me and I screamed and tried to hit it. Tsukki then laughed at me. I glared at him.

"Stop being scared of the ball." He said. I rolled my eyes and continued trying to play. Then I had to serve. I'm surrounded by Gods at volleyball.. I'm gonna piss myself. Tsukki then noticed I was nervous. He went up to me and helped me get into a serving position.

"I'm not strong enough to hit this." I said.

"Yachi was able to do it earlier." He said. I sighed and Hit the ball. I didn't go over but it hit the net. I fell on the floor.. I'm so embarrassed.

"Y/n It's okay!1 You tried your best and that was pretty good for your first time!" Suga said.

"Pancakes!! That was so adorable!!" Oikawa said. Makki and Matsu then mimkicked him, making Oikawa mad. I sighed.. I wanted to swim a little cause It was hot. I went towards the ocean and sat in the water for a bit. I then felt someone sit next to me and it was Iwa. I smiled.

"Iwa-chan!!" I said teasing him.

"Shut up." He said, trying not to laugh.

"Y/n... I don't really trust people right away. But somehow I really trust you." He said.

"I trust you too Iwa!! You make sure Oikawa doesn't bother me all the time." I said giggling.

"He is so annoying." He said.

"You guys seem like you've known each other for a long time." I said.

"Cause we have." he said.

"That makes a lot of sense. You know him a little to well"

"But I don't know all his weaknesses like how Akaashi is with Bokuto." He said. I laughed

"You're right... They're basically a married couple.. But you and Oikawa are like that too." I said. I then noticed Tsukki was walking towards us.

"Shut up." He said. He patted me on the head and got up and left. I sighed.. Why are volleyball boys high key homosexual. Tsukki then sat by me.

"What were you two talking about?" He asked.

"Nothing of your concern." I said.

"Oh? Okay." He said while putting his arm around me. Honestly.. He has become less jealous recently which is good!! Later on in the day most of us were hanging out in the hotel lobby. I was doing my homework since I haven't really been focusing on my studies at all. Akaashi was helping me with my math homework since it was my worst subject.

"So what's the formula?" He asked.

"Y=mx+b." I said.

"Y/n... this isn't a graph.. We're trying to find the circumference of a circle." He said.

"Why are there so many formulas?" I said smashing my head in my textbook. Akaashi patted me in the back. I then heard someone crash into something.. I looked up and saw that Tsukki had crashed into a girl carrying some tea. She looked familiar.

Flashback

I saw Tsukishima eyeing me as I walked into the classroom. I walked to my desk and gave Yachi her drink. I started doing some more homework until I heard Tsukishima's voice. He walked up to a random girls desk.

"Would you like to go out sometimes?" He asked her no passion at all. My heart dropped. Why do I care so much? She quickly nodded and squealed. He walked away, looked back at me and sat down. I tried to ignore my emotions and continued writing.

End of flashback.

A/N: Cliffhangers are sm fun bahahah ily