38

A/N: hey guys i'm gonna release my Oikawa fanfic this weekend i'm rlly excited 🙈 it's a mafia au 😌

Y/n POV

We woke up to multiple people jumping on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Kuroo, Bokuto and Lev on the bed while Akaashi stood at the door.

"No fair Kenma... I wanna cuddle Y/n." Bokuto said.

"Shut up Bokuto." Kenma mumbled while pulling me closer.

"Kenma... You're cuddling her and not me? I'm your boyfriend that's not fair." Kuroo said. Kenma then quickly let go of me and stood up.

"My what now?" Kenma asked. I stood up too.

"What now?" I asked.

"My boyfriend." Kuroo said.

"I never agreed to that." Kenma said.

"So you don't want to be my boyfriend?" Kuroo said, pouting. Kenma then started blushing and covered his face.

"No... I want to be your boyfriend." Kenma muttered.

"Huh what was that?" Kuroo said, smirking. Kenma then uncovered his face and glared at Kuroo.

"I WANT TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND DUMMY." Kenma said. Everyone in the room was dead silent. Kenma then stopped glaring at Kuroo and some of his hair fell on his face. "Did you hear me now?" He muttered. Kuroo smiled.

"Of course I heard you." Kuroo said. He pulled Kenma closer to him and put his hair out of the way to see his entire face. "You're my boyfriend now... I'm really happy." He said. Kuroo then kissed Kenma. I quickly got off the bed and shoved everyone out of the room.

"Jeez... They never stop." I said.

"That was so cute." Bokuto said. Bokuto then looked at Akaashi. "Akaa-"

"No." Akaashi said while sitting on the couch. Yaku handed me a bowl on cereal.

"Eat." He said.

"Are you not... Surprised at all that your captain is dating your setter?" I asked.

"We all knew they had a thing." Lev said while eating an apple.

"It was only a matter of time until they started dating." Yaku said. I laughed. After a bit Kenma and Kuroo walked out of the room. The rest of us were in the living room watching TV. I was laying on Bokuto's shoulder. We all looked up at the new couple.

"What did you do?" Bokuto asked.

"Don't answer that question." I said.

"We don't need to know." Yaku said.

"I wanna know." Bokuto said.

"Bokuto... We could hear them... We had to turn the TV up." Akaashi said. I gagged at the thought of my two childhood friends... doing that.

"Sorry guys... I told Kenma to be quieter." Kuroo said.

"No you didn't." Kenma said. Kenma then gave me makeup to help him cover up his marks.

"Can you help me too Y/n?" Bokuto asked. I looked at Bokuto and then back at Akaashi who was blushing.

"And me." Lev said. I looked over at Lev and then Yaku was blushing.

"Guys... How about you don't give each other hickeys that are noticeable." I said. I glared at everyone. "Also... Y'all are so obvious just date already." I said while rolling my eyes. I then got up and went to the kitchen to get orange juice. I sighed. I then heard my phone ring. Tsukki.