14

The next day

We have practice today. I woke up and Tsukishima was cuddling me. He stayed the night? My mom and brother were on vacation with my grandparents and cousin. But I couldn't go because of the training camp. I sighed. I nudged him to wake up. I tried getting up but he just pulled me closer.

"Get up.." I said.

"No." he said. I turned around to look at him and blushed. Him without glasses.. That's.. Great.

"We have practise." I said. He quickly got up and gave me a quick peck.

"Good morning." He said, I smiled. His attitude towards the game has changed a lot since training camp. Thank you Kuroo. I smiled. He quickly got up and got ready, and so did I. We walked out the house and saw Hinata walking out of his, still wearing Kageyama's hoodie. I waved at him. He smiled at me. He ran up to us. I looked at his neck and saw that he tried to cover up the hickies. I laughed at his attempt.

"Tsukki you slept over at Y/n?" He asked, confused.

"Of course I did, she's my girlfriend." Tsukki replied. I froze.. He just called me his girlfriend. Hinata froze too.

"Your... what?" Hinata asked. Tsukki looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"She's my girlfriend." He repeated. I smiled a little. He called me his girlfriend. When we got to practise i said hi to everyone and helped set up with Yachi and Kiyoko. Yachi was telling Kiyoko what happened yesterday. Kiyoko froze.

"Oh my goodness.. You're telling me, Hinata and Kageyama are finally a thing?" She said. We both nodded. Practise went fine, same old thing. After practise I got my stuff and decided to go into the city for a bit to buy some clothes. Then someone hugged me from behind. I blushed and turned around and it was Tsukki. Everyone saw us. Noya and Tanaka ran up to us trying to pull Tsukki off. Tsukki pushed them away.

"Hey let me hug my girlfriend in peace you two." He said loud enough so everyone could hear. I froze again. He really just told everyone. Tsukki let go of me and everyone was surrounded around us.

"You and.. Tsukki are.. DATING?" Suga said. I looked up at Tsukishima and he nodded. I nodded too. I looked at him and laughed. Tskushima then grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I sighed.. So extra.

While we were walking I could hear Kageyama and Hinata behind us. I turned around and saw them staring at me and Tsukki holding hands. I stopped walking, Tsukishima looked at me.

"What?" He said.

"Let's wait for Kageyama and Hinata." I said. Tsukki rolled his eyes. As soon as they caught up I smiled.

"So... you guys are like dating?" Kageyama asked while putting his arm around Hinata.

"Yes, and you guys are.. Dating?" I asked. Kageyama nodded. Tsukishima scoffed.

"Y/n, why are we walking with them?" Tsukki asked. Kageyama glared at him.

"We have the rest of the day off... Why not go on a double date?" Tsukishima and Kageyama stopped walking. They just stood there.

"No way I'm not hanging out with this asshole." Kageyama said.

"Absolutely not. Y/n your parents aren't home. You have the house to yourself!! You should take advantage of that." Tsukki said. I looked at Tsukki and glared at him. I looked at Hinata and gave him the look, Hinata then nodded.

"Kageyama, Common it would be fun." Hinata said, giving puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah please Tsukki..." I gave him puppy dog eyes also. Both Tsukki and Kageyama froze, and started to blush. We got them.