36

A/N: HAPPINESS HAPPINESS 🙈🙈

Y/n POV

When we arrived at Akaashi's place Bokuto opened the door. He only had a towel on him and was shirtless. His hair was down. I did not know I needed to see his hair down until now.

"Oh... You're here." Bokuto said. And then I noticed... He had hickies all over his neck. Kenma and Kuroo noticed them too.

"Who's at the do-" Akaashi then was behind Bokuto shirtless as well. I was about to faint then and there. I quickly took a coin out of pocket and started rubbing Bokuto's hickies.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Bokuto said. "Y/N MY TOWEL IS ABOUT TO-" I then looked down and his towel fell off. I screamed. Kuroo quickly covered my eyes. When he let go of my eyes Bokuto was gone and Akaashi now had a shirt on.

"You guys came earlier than we accepted." Akaashi said. Bokuto came back with clothes on.

"Okay we can explain." Bokuto said.

"No need." Kenma and Kuroo said at the same time.

"I wanna hear the explanation." I said. Kuroo and Kenma then glared at me. "I know you want to also." I said glaring back. We then walked into the apartment and sat on the couch. It was just awkward silence for a while. I then tried to break it.

"Watch Yaku and Lev start dating next." I said awkwardly laughing. The four boys looked at me.

"We're not dating." They all said.

"Are too. Friends don't give eachother hickies." I said rolling my eyes. We then heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. Yaku and Lev were there. They quickly let go of each other's hands. YOU GOTTA BE JOKING. I'M 7TH WHEELING.

"I saw that." I said.

"Saw what?" Yaku said.

"You two were holding hands." I said.

"I have no clue what you are talking about." Lev said. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the couch. I then tried looking at the two boys' necks. And I discovered a horrible cover hickey on Lev's neck. I sighed. At least cover it well. It was a couple hours until the match started so we had time to do anything else. All the couples were eyeing each other and being lowkey flirty. And I was just there.

"You guys... You know I'm here too right?" I said pouting.

"Aww Y/n isn't getting attention." Kuroo said while hugging me.

"Honestly I changed my mind and get off of me." I said. Kuroo then gave me a sad look. My phone rang... Oikawa.

"What?" I said.

"That's not a nice greeting." Oikawa said.

"Hey cute stuff." I said sarcastically.

"Say it like you mean it." He said.

"No." I said back.

"Y/n... Iwa told me, you're talking to douchebag that cheated on you.. Is that true?" He asked. I sighed.

"Yeah..." I said.

"But we're together." Oikawa said. I bursted out laughing.

"No we are not." I said.

"We could be." He said.

"I'm hanging up now." I said.

"Common..." He said.

"Date Iwa." I said. I then hung up the phone. I looked at the TV. The match was about to start. "LOVE BIRDS IT'S STARTING!!!" I said. I then saw all the karasuno boys on the TV.

"Shoyo looks weird." Kenma said.

"Suga!!" Yaku said.

"Tsukishima looks serious as always." Kuroo said. I nodded. Then Shiritoewiza came on the TV.

"Tendou is hot as fuck." I said.

"I'm telling Tsukki." Bokuto said.

"Do it, I don't care." I said

"Ushijima looks tall as fudge." Akaashi said eating popcorn.

"Not as tall as me." Lev said. I threw a pillow at him.

"He's hot too." I said munching on chips.

"Y/n... You're horny as fuck." Kuroo said. Then the game started.

Opposites (Tsukishima x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara