42

A/N: LANAKNSD i wanna learn how to draw but i'm too impatient... 😭

Y/n POV

Winter break came by really fast. I spent most of it at Hinata's cause he always needed help babysitting Natsu. And I adore her because she's the cutest. It was christmas eve and I walked over to Hinata to tell him I would be with Tsukishima all day and couldn't help him babysit Natsu. I knocked on the door and Hinata opened it while carrying Natsu in his arms. He looked tired. His nose was red and he had bags underneath his eyes.

"Hey Y/n!!" He said.

"Hinata... Are you okay?" I asked.

"No... I'm catching a cold. I was just about to call you to ask if you have Natsu for the day so she doesn't catch a cold also. Kageyama is coming over to take care of me." He said. Well now I can't refuse. Tsukki wouldn't mind.

"Of course I will!!" I grabbed Natsu from Hinata's arms. "I hope you feel better. I'll bring her home at the end of the day!!" I said. Hinata then handed me her coat so she could put it on. He thanked me and closed the door. I sighed. I put Natsu down so she could walk and I was holding her hand.

"Where are we going Y/n?" She asked. I smiled at her, she's so cute.

"We're going to Tsukki's house!!" I said.

"Is Tsukki your boyfriend?" She asked while giggling. I nodded. When we got to his house I picked Natsu up so I could carry her. I knocked on the door. Tsukki opened the door and looked at me and smiled, and then he looked at Natsu and the smile quickly faded away.

"Hi babe." I said while kissing his cheek and walking into his house. I took my jacket off and helped Natsu take hers off. I then sat on the couch. Tsukki looked at me confused.

"Why is there a mini Hinata in my house?" Tsukki asked.

"Hinata is sick so I'm taking care of Natsu." I said.

"But... It was supposed to be just us today." Tsukki said.

"Well now it's you, me and Natsu. What's wrong with that?" I said glaring at him. He then sighed. He knew he couldn' do anything about this so he just sat down beside me. Natsu then looked at him and then at me.

"Y/n... He's cute." Natsu said. Tsukki blushed. I giggled.

"I know right." I said. I then decided that we should watch frozen since it was Natsu's favorite and all three of us watched the movie. It turns out Tsukki is a closeted disney fan. He was humming all of the songs. After we watched the movie we all made some cupcakes for a snack.

"Natsu, do you want to lick the spoon?" I asked. She quickly nodded and ran over to me. I handed her the spoon. I then looked over at Tsukki who was pouring the batter into the cupcake pan. I walked over to him and put my arms around his waist.

"Y/n you're gonna make me spill it everywhere!!" He said.

"I wanna hug you though." I said. Tsukki sighed and put the batter down, turned around and hugged me. I smiled. I then felt someone tugging my shirt. I looked down and it was Natsu.

"I want a hug too!!" Natsu said. I giggled. Tsukki then picked her up and made us all go into a group hug. A future like this wouldn't be bad. When we finished baking and eating the cupcakes we played a mini game of volleyball outside. Since it was cold I only allowed them to stay out there for 20 minutes.

When we finished playing outside Natsu and Tsukki watched Sofia the First on the TV while I caught up on some school work. After a little while I looked up and saw that they both fell asleep. Natsu laying on Tsukki's lap. I walked up to them and took a picture. I guess Tsukki will actually be a decent dad.