*special chapter* 2

Suga's POV

I walked over to the boys room and saw Tsukishima on the couch with his eyes closed... Is he sleeping? I then made eye contact with Daichi and I quickly went over to him.

"What the hell happened?" I whispered.

"The cake is a goner." Daichi said.

"Oh god." I said while sitting down. "I need a drink."

"During the wedding? You're crazy." Daichi said. Tskuishima laughed.

"I need a drink too." He mumbled.

"Oh so you're not sleeping?" I said.

"No... I just needed to not be stressed." Tsukishima said.

"Ugh you're so extra nothing bad is gonna happen." Kuroo said while fidgeting with a hairbrush. Tsukishima glared at him.

"I do not need his attitude right now, someone take him away." Tsukishima said. He then looked back at Oikawa who was playing on his phone. "And him too." Oikawa stuck his tongue out at him. Kiyoko then walked into the room holding her son Komaki.

"Did something else happen?" Tsukishima asked. Kiyoko shook her head.

"Y/n wanted to read this to you before the wedding started." Kiyoko said. She cleared her throat.

'I know right now you're probably yelling at everyone trying to make things perfect. But I just want to let you know that it doesn't have to be perfect. I just need you here with me today. So I can become Y/n Tsukishima. ALSO please do not cuss in front of the kids'

Tsukishima laughed.

"Ugh I hate her for knowing me so well." He said.

"That was cute." I said. Kiyko nodded in agreement. Hinata and Kageyama then walked into the room.

"We got a new cake." Hinata said. Tsukishima smiled which made Hinata hide behind Kageyama cause he was scared.

"Thank you. I really appreciate you guys helping us." Tsukishima said.

No POV

"Okay he's right across the aisle I just need to get there without tripping or falling ro dying." Y/n said. Yachi was comforting her.

"Y/n... You need to calm down." Yachi said.

"What if he thinks my dress is ugly." Y/n said. Kiyoko glared at Y/n.

"Y/n... You deadass made this dress." Kiyko said.

"I-i know but what if-" Y/n started.

"Y/n shut the fuck up. You looked amazing." Before Y/n could finish her sentence Iwaizumi was next to her.

"I can't believe you picked him to walk you down the aisle and not Kuroo or Akaashi or anyone else." Yachi said. Iwaizumi laughed.

"I picked him because I owe him for making Oikawa not bother me all these years." Y/n said. Kiyoko said. Before we could say anything else the door opened. It's finally happening. Tsukishima looked at Y/n and immediately started to tear up.

"Haha Tsukki's crying." Kageyama said. Tsukishima decided to ignore his comment and admire Y/n. The flower girl is Noya... Y/n came up with that Idea because she saw TikTok with a grown man being the flower girl and immediately loved the Idea. When Y/n reached the end of the aisle she looked at Tsukki and smiled.

"You look absolutely beautiful today Y/n." Tsukishima said. Y/n started tearing up.

"Shut up you string bean. You look amazing as well." She said. Asahi then cleared his throat.