31

A/N: i finished yuri on ice in a day honestly they gotta fkn release the movie 😡😡

A HUGE TIME JUMP

It's been a couple months since me and Tsukishima broke things off. I've been focusing on my studies... A lot. I went to practice sometimes but that was usually when Yachi forced me. Karasuno and Aoba Johsai are gonna have a game against each other. And I have to go to it. Why? Because Oikawa and Yachi guilted me. I didn't go to any of Karasuno's games because I was studying and I felt bad. And Oikawa just asked me with puppy dog eyes. I got ready for the game. It was karasuno's revenge. When I got there I walked into the stands and immediately everyone noticed I was there.

"Y/N!!! YOU CAME!!" Hinata said jumping. I then noticed Tsukishima staring at me. Please stop.

"Y/n I'm glad you could make it." Suga said smiling. I smiled back.

"Of course!! GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS!!" I said. They all gave me a thumbs up... except Tsukki and went back to warming up. Yachi then went up to the stands with me.

"You're here. Good." She said. I hugged her.

"Of course I am." I said. I then heard someone scream my worst nickname.

"PANCAKESSSSS." I looked down and it was none other than Oikawa. I saw everyone from karasuno glare at him. "You're gonna watch me beat them right?" He said.

"I'm gonna watch someone beat someone." I said.

"OIKAWA STOP BOTHERING HER. COME HERE AND WARM UP." Iwa said. I laughed.

Karasuno won. I'm so proud of them. They got their revenge. But I can't help but feel bad for Oikawa. I went down to the gym and congratulated everyone. I hugged everyone and when I got to Tsukki I froze. He gave me a nod and walked away. Does he really not care at all? While I was going home I got a call from Oikawa. I answered the phone.

"Hey Y/n.." He said. I could tell him was crying a little just by his voice.

"Oikawa... Don't be upset." I said.

"I can't not be upset Y/n." He said.

"I'm sorry... You played a really good game." I said.

"Well it wasn't good enough." He said.

"Oikawa... Try having a different perspective of this situation. Is it gonna make you weaker... or stronger?" I said. He then laughed.

"You're really cheesy," he said.

"I know... I'm so bad at advice. Why would you call someone like me for that?" I asked.

"Your voice makes me feel better." He said. I blushed.

"Stop saying stuff like that." I said

"But it's true." He said. I then felt someone tap my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. It was Oikawa. I ended the call. It was so obvious he was crying. I quickly hugged him.

"I'm sorry Oikawa." I whispered. He held me tighter. I don't like people being sad. We stayed in that hug for a while. And then he finally let go. We walked hand in hand for a little while. I didn't need to get home yet. It was still light. I then led him to the cafe where it all started. We sat at a table and ordered pancakes and tea.

"Y/n, you sure do know how to make me feel better." He said while patting my head. I rolled my eyes.

"Eat your food Oikawa." I said. My phone rang. I checked who was calling and it was Suga. I answered the phone.

"Hey Sugamama what's up?" I said.

"Y/n where are you? You just disappeared." He said.

"I'm at the cafe." I said.

"The one near the school?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay be safe." He said.

"I will." I said. I hung up. Suga my mom more than my mom is. I sighed. I looked back up at Oikawa and he was enjoying his pancakes. He's such a child. Oikawa then dropped me home. He kissed my cheek. This is unnatural... Someone please help me.

Tsukishima's POV

After we all celebrated our victory I went outside to get some fresh air. As I was walking around I saw Oikawa and Y/n hugging in the middle of the sidewalk. My heart dropped. After We ended things I had many... many rebounds. Suzuki being one of them. Of course I didn't like her. I just wanted to fill the void in my heart. I wanted to try and forget about her. But seeing her with another guy... It makes me mad I want to be enough for her. I need to be enough for her. I miss her. And I'm gonna get her back if it's the last thing I do.