3

Tskushima's POV

When she bumped into me this morning. I didn't know how to react. I'm not good at being nice like her. We're complete opposites. That's why she gets on my nerves. Because she's too nice. I can't imagine being like that. I told her to get me another juice expecting her not to get me any. But she still did. When she set the juice on my desk I noticed she was wearing a boys blazer. I grabbed her wrist without thinking. What am I doing? Why do I care so much all of a sudden.

"Who's blazer is that?" I said. I was angry, For no reason at all. Why?

"Ow Tskuishima!! You're hurting me, stop." She said. I didn't wanna hurt her. But I didn't let go. I'm letting my emotions get the best of me.

"Tsukki let her go!! You're gonna give her a bruise." Yamaguchi said, I quickly let her go. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I'm acting this way.

"Is it your boyfriend's blazer?" I said. Why did I say that? It's not like I care. But I do in a way.

"No it isn't. It's Kageyamas. He let me borrow it." She rolled her eyes. My stomach felt empty. Why am I upset?

"Tsukki, What's your deal? Why'd you do that." Yamaguchi was looking at me worried.

"Cause she's stupid for being close to the king like that." I said irritated. Why am I so drawn to her?

After class I walked with Yamachuchi to the gym. We stopped by the vending machine to get some juice. And got into our practice wear. When I walked into the gym I saw Y/n giving Kageyama his blazer and bowing at him. I rolled my eyes. They were both blushing. I've never felt this kind of anger and quickly looked away.

Y/n POV

After practice Hinata said he was staying a little later to practice some more. So it was just me and Kageyama. I was gonna help him study for his english final. I started humming my favorite song. And then we made eye contact and he started humming as well.

"You know this song??" I said excitedly. He nodded.

"Yeah my older sister always blasts it," he said laughing. "I guess all teenage girls like this song." I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one thats humming it with me." He looked at me offended. I giggled at his reaction. When we got into the house we were greeted by no one. I checked the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. "Me and your brother are at aunties house.. We'll be back later in the evening." It's the weekend tomorrow. So morning practice is a little later. I walked upstairs to my room, Kageyama following me.

"You can put your stuff on my bed." He nodded and did so. I sat on the floor and he sat beside me. I couldn't help but blush a little. I was in my room alone with a boy. I snapped out of it and looked at him.
"What is it you need help with?" I asked.

"I just need help with vocabulary, English is hard." I giggled and stared at him.

"Okay let's have a normal conversation in english." I said, He nodded.

"Hello, how are you?" I said. He started to think of a response.

"I am doing fine, How about you?" He said, His accent was adorable.

"I'm doing fine as well. What is your name?" I asked

"My name is Kageyama, What is your name?"

"My name is Y/n" I said smiling. I stopped speaking english and said "You're doing good Kageyama, How about you say some phrases that you know." He nodded.

"I am hungry." He said in english. I looked at him and giggled.

"I got some snacks underneath my bed." I said while getting some chips. I gave him some and he ate it. We continued working and then he scooted closer to me, our arms touching. We both looked at eachother and started blushing.

"You have really nice eyes Y/n." Kageyama said, leaning in. Then I did also, I don't know why but I did. We kissed, He was gentle and was holding onto my cheeks. I then heard my door open.

"Y/n I'm home!!!" I quickly pushed Kageyama away and looked at my door to see my brother standing there with a shocked face.

"Riku!! Knock first!!" My mom walked up behind him and looked at me then at Kageyama. "Hi mom.. This is Kageyama, My friend from Volleyball." I said trying to break the tension. My mom looked at me and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Kageyama" Kageyama then stood up and walked towards her.

"It's nice to meet you." He said while bowing. He was obviously embarrassed. I awkwardly laughed and then shoved him to stand back up. My mom giggled and then told us to leave the door open and to continue working. I nodded and sat back down. I don't think I have feelings for Kageyama.. So why did I kiss him back? Why is it everytime i do school work at my house with a male, they have to kiss me? I was angry. I quickly thought about Tsukishima.. I need to make sure he doesn't find out. But why do I care? He doesn't like me.

"Y/n I'm gonna head home." Kageyama said getting his stuff. I nodded. He said bye to my mom and Riku and went to the front door. "I'll see you tomorrow at practice." He couldn't look me in the eye. I nodded and waved goodbye at him not saying a word.

That night I couldn't stop thinking of Kageyama. Why did he do that? Why did we kiss? Why am I worried about what Tsukishima would do if he found out? I didn't sleep well last night and ended up only having 3 hours of sleep. I woke up and got ready. I left the house and started walking to school. I was then greeted by an orange haired boy.

"Hey Y/n!! I hope Kageyama wasn't so mean yesterday." He said while laughing. I awkwardly laughed at his joke.

"He was fine." I said yawning. Hinata looked at me confused. We then saw Kageyama walking.

"Kageyama, wait up!!" he said running to him. Kageyama slightly smiled at Hinata and then looked at me and quickly looked away. I rolled my eyes.

When I walked into the gym I greeted Yachi and Kiyoko and helped them set things up. I greeted the rest of the group and noticed Tsukishima looking at me, Making me look at him too. I gave him a gentle smile making him red a little and he quickly turned around.

"Y/n!!" I turned around to see Kiyoko and Yachi behind me. "Y/n do you want to have a sleepover at my house with Kiyoko." I smiled, I haven't had a sleepover in so long.

"Yes I would love too!!" We both squealed in excitement making everyone look at us. I then saw Kageyama walking towards me. He looked pissed off. He grabbed my wrist and walked me out of the gym and took me to the back of it where no one could see us.

"What's your problem." I said shoving his hands off me. He pushed me back into the wall and looked me in the eye.

"My problem is you telling people our business." I looked at him confused. You're kidding right. He's so full of himself.

"I didn't tell anyone anything. Get off." I tried to push him off but he was too strong.

"Then why was Kiyoko and Yachi just screaming just now?" He said angrily.

"Cause we're gonna have a sleepover." I said even angrier. "I wouldn't tell a soul I kissed someone like you." He then looked at me relieved. He backed away from me and walked away then froze. I then turned into his direction and saw Tskuishima looking at me and Kageyama with his hands in a fist.