22

A/N: idk ab u but i'm feeling 22 everything will be alright if u keep me next to you :D. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHFAY TO OUR BOI HINATA 🙈🙈

Tsukishima's POV

I can't believe I just walked away from her like that. What was I thinking? Why am I becoming so jealous? I should apologize.. I was laying on my hotel bed listening to my music. I then heard a knock on my door. It might be her.. I quickly got up and opened the door and saw Kenma. He quickly hit me in the stomach.

"Owww.. What was that for?" I asked.

"Um.. For one you made Y/n cry. And that's basically all. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? You're lucky It wasn't Bokuto or Kuroo or AKAASHI coming here." He said I sighed. He's right.

"I know.. I messed up. But it was a little argument." I said.

"Well.. You're Y/n's first boyfriend. And she over thinks a lot of stuff. She's really caring you know. She'll never do anything that'll hurt anyone. Honestly.. It surprises me she's with someone as cold hearted as you.. no offence." He said

"Me too." I said.

"But.. Yet she's still with you. You have to keep that in mind. And this isn't your first time hearing this... I know that because Noya told me about that one time-" I cut him off.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"Y/n Loves you Tsukishima." He said. I froze.. We haven't really.. Said that before.

"Did she tell you that?" I asked.

"She doesn't have to tell me that.. Have you seen the way she looks at you." He said. I blushed.

"Okay.. I love her too." I said.

"Don't tell me that. Tell her that." He said. "It's almost evening time.. And you've been here the whole afternoon. Talk to her.. Or I'll get Kuroo and Bokuto to come here." I nodded. He then left. I didn't know a little anti-social boy can talk some sense like that. I quickly got up and went back outside. I looked for her and then I saw her sitting with Akaashi and Hinata. I walked up to her and she looked up at me.

"Tsukki.." She said. Hinata quickly got up and glared at me.

"You're a jerk Tsukishima.. I'm gonna fight you." He said while squaring up. Akaashi then pulled him back down and smacked the back of his head.

"Stop." He said. Y/n then giggled.

"Y/n.. Can I talk to you?" I asked.. She got up and nodded. We walked around the beach.. And everyone's eyes were sorta on us. I noticed Kuroo and Bokuto glaring at me and the same with Noya and Tanaka. But I didn't care.

"So.. What is it you want to talk to me about?" She asked, holding my hand. She isn't mad?

"Uh.. I'm sorry for losing my cool earlier." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"It's okay dummy, I forgive you. I just need you to trust me a little more okay?" She said. I nodded. I then stopped walking and pulled her in front of me.

"One more thing Y/n." I said. She blushed.

"What is it?" She said. I held her by the waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Y/n, I love you." I said. She froze.. She then smiled at me.

"Tsukki.. I love you." She said while kissing me. I held her even tighter. This is amazing... I then pulled away and heard clapping. I then looked around and noticed that everyone just witnessed our first I love you.

"This is so emotional.. Daichi hold me." Suga said, crying into Daichi's shoulder.

"TSUKKI!!! THAT'S SO CUTE!!" Yamaguchi said. I then noticed Yachi and Kiyoko tearing up and clapping. Y/n laughed.

"You guys.. Calm down!!" She said. Kuroo and Bokuto then ran up to her giving her a hug.

"Y/n.. You're growing up." Kuroo said, crying. I rolled my eyes. They're all so extra. I grabbed Y/n away from the two boys. When everyone calmed down me and Y/n sat by each other, her in my arms. I was playing with her hair.

"Hey.. Y/n?" I asked.

"Hm?" She responded.

"Why did you say.. 'I love you' and not 'I love you too.'" I asked. She giggled.

"Cause when I say that.. I feel like I'm only saying it cause you said it. It's like Oh I love you cause you love me... And I'll love you even if you hated me.. I don't love you just because you love me. I'll always love you." She said. I blushed.. Why is she so.. CUTE. I quickly pulled her up and kissed her. I want this to last forever.

When it got darker all of us agreed to go to the carnival at the end of the boardwalk. Me and Y/n decided to color coordinate our outfits because she's been begging me to do this. And we both wore a hat.. I put mine on backward while she put her on forwards. When we met up with the group they all looked at us. Kageyama then burst out laughing.

"Tsukishima I never thought you were the type to match outfits." He said.

"Shut up she wanted me too." I said, I then saw Hinata tap Kageyama's shoulder and Kageyama stopped laughing.

"So you wouldn't want to match outfits with me?" he said while pouting. Kageyama then froze.

"Haha.. Of course I'll match outfits with you babe." He said. I then laughed, making Kageyama glare at me.