Chapter 21: World falling apart

Loncent

I heard him say those three words of I love you and my heart stopped.

How dare he say that as an act?!
How could he do that when I told him I loved her and how I saw her as the only light in my darkness. She is my last chance to be a better person, to live for once, and to be happy.

Is he trying to break everything I lay my eyes on?

Why does he hate me that much?

Hasn't he felt for a second that I was his little brother and that he should help me have a better life?

She just froze there and said something; she didn't slap his face or stop him and she didn't say she loved him back but she left the door hanging a little bit open.

But why?
Did she like him?
But she doesn't have any clue how much he wants to break her in pieces and use her.
How is he being inhuman like that?

She is like an angel, anyone could fall in love with her while staring: her beautiful blue eyes are deep as the ocean that you drown in it without even noticing, her long dark eyelashes that are turning her eyes more appealing and feminine, the way she blinks moving them I feel the world slows down as I stare at her innocence but what really catches my attention is how her innocent eyes hold this amazing glint that shows a wild side that drives me crazy.

She is the only one that I call myself crazy around!

Only for you! 

She told him that how would she fall in love with him without even knowing him.
No !
No!

He's going to ask her to get to know him but would she agree?
I have got to stop this, I needed to make it stop. That's why I walked and told them that to end discussion as if I haven't heard anything, but I can't lose her! Should I tell her what is he planning...?

But then she'll hate me because I haven't stood against my mother when she proposed it on the two of us. But I haven't for once agreed on it!

As soon as I saw her account's profile picture: she looked amazing with a blue dress that made her eye color more obvious, she put different shades of brown and bronze beginning by a light color close to her nose and getting darker and darker till the most at the end and on the eyelid line accentuating it, also she put contour making her cheekbones more prominent which gave her pure beauty and she wore red lipstick that completed the allure so she turns the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

I liked her so much back there when I was in Canada but when I came back to Egypt, I knew she had private lessons to enter the college of her dreams: Alexandria engineering university.
I watched her everyday walking, chatting by her friends, laughing, teaching her friends some of her tricks to memorize all of their subjects, and even crying when her friends hurt her by insulting her or her sisters, or when she got grades in their assignments that she didn't like and felt as if it would block her dreams from becoming true.

Each time I saw her sniffling or whimpering, my heart broke because I felt this sadness that broke her and I hated seeing her weak, and vulnerable because as you know people love staring at someone who is crying, laughing at his weakness, feeling their power at that point. They are waiting for a day where you keep your eyes shut so they could kill you or hit you with a knife, they are waiting to see you fall.

She has got to keep her eyes open, as others could see her crying and push her over and over so that they get her broken the most, and that was me!

I was the one to push the girl so she gets jaded that she isn't able to be with someone else fearing she could get heartbroken again but that won't happen to my girl. Never would I let anyone hurt her even if it meant I lost all I have: my family, their money, their cars and others.
I love her so much.

As they walked in front of me, I called Wist as my voice came out like a whisper, and told her I wanted her for a second, so she stood right away and thank God Prouker hasn't noticed.

" Hi there, I hope you are enjoying the party!" I said

"So you stopped me to ask me that weird question, are you kidding me?" She said while laughing, I knew I was stupid and always made myself embarrassed in front of her, she seems to make me lose my ways with girls and feel as if they wouldn't always work and I hated that state I am in.

"Well, I am going to be honest as I know you always get me and I just embarrass myself more... it's hard to say...I overheard your conversation with my brother"

By now she raised her eyebrows and I soon realized how what I am saying is wrong

"It was unintentionally! I was just searching for you as I felt you were gone for so long and that's when I heard it and I am really sorry."

She just nodded in understanding but out of no where I found myself saying...

"Don't trust him okay, he just wants you because he feels you resist his charms and because I told him that I loved you so much, so he wants to break my heart as he always does, so please stay away from him because he's just a playboy, please" She just stood there, but her facial expressions were weird that I couldn't get them...

Was she surprised?

Mad?

Thinking?

I just don't know then she smiled a little bit and said: "Well, I don't know what to say as you're advising me to stay away from your brother because he's a playboy then and you are?"

She got me in a point where words left me, like they ran away fearing confronting her and leaving me all alone facing her speachless, she had a point, how could she believe ME?
I am nothing but the same bad man he is. That's if the word man could even be said to me?

"Now you're saying you love me just like he did, who do I believe? Huh? Tell me. Also tell me while choosing which facts would it be based on?"

Then she looked at me waiting for an answer then she walked away leaving me hating my life and mostly my family

ESPECIALLY

Prouker

Hey guys, I hope you're having a good day!

I wanted to ask you out of curiosity which character do you like the most in the book?

I also want to know which one of two playboys brothers do you like? and why?

I just wanted to tell you, that this is nothing compared to what I have in mind for this story

I just want to add that there will be a new character so soon in the book and that's Lilith her cousin,

Trust me you won't imagine what's coming!

love you guys so much 💖

                                Sincerely,

                                    CGR