Chapter 18: Confrontation

Intellia

I couldn't help the smile I had on my face.
That's him, I finally met him.
But soon it faded...

Why am I thrilled?
What are we? Like who is he for me? Or what does he feel for me?
I didn't realize that I wasn't answering and was staring weirdly to the floor until I heard Prouker speak.

"Hey there! Mind to step away as she isn't the one you're saying!"

" Isn't she?" he said with a smirk

"Yeah! you must have thought I was someone else, I guess." I blurted out finally.

He thankfully looked at me then, went away to his table.
I was nasty, confused, and didn't know what to do,
I looked at his table and saw him looking at me then he took his phone out, texted and of course, my phone vibrated but I didn't check it out;
I wanted to prove him wrong as I was afraid of one thing: Confrontation!

I felt I was suffocated!
I guess in our whole life we fear it.
That's why we fear exams because you face your progress, your effort of the whole year.
That's why we lie, we fear confronting the one we love with our truth.
That's why we run or escape.
To stop confronting our life.
That's why people suicide...
To stop this! Dealing with their present, fearing their future, and coping with people!

So we have to confront!
But HOW?

" I am really tired guys, I'll go to the garden to get some fresh air " I said.

I went out and oh boy! It was a good decision, there were blue flowers that had just bloomed...
Well I hadn't told you; my favourite colour is blue!
In another tree, there were amazing orchid flowers with different colours: a light bluish-red, violet-red, and purple.
I guess one of the best gift God gave us was NATURE; whenever you're crazily mad or angry just go to a garden and stay there watching this simple beauty, you'll surely find peace.

" Hey there!" A voice interrupted me, I looked back because I was deep in thought so I didn't recognize it, I guess.
But it was someone I didn't know.
I looked away to the garden as if he wasn't speaking to me and then turned to head back  to the ball as I began to feel insecure but to my surprise, a hand gripped me and pulled me forcefully and as I was about to scream for help, he blocked my mouth.

"You know everybody is enjoying the party right now...
And they won't bother themselves to check the garden as you did so ...
I guess we'll have so much fun, won't we?"

His eyes were filled with anger and something I didn't know but now I wished I would die. My heart was beating so fast that I felt my chest was on the verge to explode; I couldn't breathe and I felt my vision being indistinct and hazy!
That was the end of my life.
He was trying to hold me while I was trying to evade but no chance, I closed my eyes as there was no hope then, I heard a crack and he fell to the ground just like I did.

I was now sobbing, whimpering, and sniffling. I couldn't feel my legs; they were weak like jelly. I couldn't raise my head from the floor as I had no power, no energy!
I wasn't able to fight! He knew what he was doing, he trapped me, he stood on my feet so I wouldn't kick him in his crotch and he held my hands and twisted them so my head was distant that I wouldn't hit him.
And there I was powerless...

" Hey, hey! Are you okay?" A gentle voice asked. I felt like I heard it before but his breath was so strong as if he was controlling anger!

I looked up to be surprised by the same shiny light brown eyes ... the guy from the blog!