Chapter 45: Why not a new mindset?!

Wist
I went home to be greeted by my sister Intellia, she seemed truly happy and I really hope she'd stay like that always cheerful and carefree just seeing everything around her in an optimistic way.

"I see someone glowing after only one day of marriage so, tell me how does it feel to be married? Is it good? Or does marriage really kill love? Tell me, should I imitate you to be that happy and get married?"

"Wist! You troublesome! I missed you so much." She said looking at me with a look that clarified what she really wanted to say which is I will find you and then, I will kill you!
She turned her head afterwards and looked at everyone and said:
"I don't know why I really feel like I missed so much and it's been a while since I've seen you while it has only been one day. What am I going to do without you being by my side each second... I don't want you to go back to Egypt and leave me!"

"You know we have to, honey." My mom and dad said together while on the other hand, Sillun and Adrian nodded as they are obliged due to their studies.

"Well then, don't worry sis.! I am not planning to leave you here all alone." I said blowing her a kiss as she just stood there surprised and to explain it more, I added:
"I applied for a job today at Amory SOF Co. and they told me they think I'm the one so, I'll stay to work in my dream job."

"Really?!" Intellia said looking at me with proud eyes then, she hugged me tight. She knows how much I really hate hugging and kissing but I let her as I knew how she always dreamed with me about getting into this job because she knew how much I liked all their achievement and was a fan always tracking any new technology they have discovered and created to learn everything about it...
Knowing all that, I did something unexpected... I hugged her back.

"Wait! Wist aren't you coming back with us to Alexandria?" My mom told me and took me to talk to be alone in the room.

"I can't understand you, Wist! I thought you got along with Loncent and I told myself that his mom will be more than delighted with something like that... What just happened?!"

"Mom, there was nothing going on between us and there will never be due to a lot of reasons; firstly, he is way older than me and this will surely cause a lot of obstacles in our communication and understanding and I can't be with a guy like him!" I explained trying to hold back my anger and agony.

"What kind of guy is he?! Could you explain to me? Did he annoy you or did he pass his limits?" She said panicking.

He is just a kind of a guy that doesn't tell the girl he loves that his mom wants to play her, a kind of a guy who hears his brother telling her he loves her to mess with her brain and leaves her without clarifying anything. A guy who knows that this girl will get her heart broken and can't do anything but talking without doing anything to protect her. Just a big coward!
I wanted to tell her all that but I just don't want her to worry about me or show them her anger proving I know all their plan; I just want to have some time to myself to stay and think clearly of what I think I should do with the least disadvantages and losses.

"No! Nothing happened, don't worry!
You know mom... A playboy! Always taking pictures with girls in bikinis on the beach, drinking, partying, hugging other girls...
You just know mom. I can't stand all that!"

"Okay. Honey I never would oblige you to be with anyone because you should never marry someone because somebody told you to do or just make me or your dad happy. This is only your choice because it's your life and you're the one to decide how to live it so, do whatever you like...
If he asked for your hand in marriage, I'll tell him you refused."

"Yeah and if Prouker does too."

"Okay... I never thought of Prouker anyways and he never seemed to be interested!"

They all packed their stuff up and got ready and I said my goodbyes and then, Intellia approached me and said:

"You know before the ball, I noticed you weren't yourself; you chose a black dress while you're more like a pink kind of person, you saw the brothers when we returned from the store and your face changed colours and all I saw was hurt, you after that went to the ball and I saw in your eyes a gleam I've never seen before like revenge, and now you seem to flee from Alexandria... Tell me this instance what happened with the brothers?
I stayed a lot without asking giving you different chances of talking but you never did because you always like to keep all your suffering and pain to yourself and not share it with anyone but I really want to help!"

"Look... I didn't want to talk about because I know I won't help and would surely cry and you know I hate showing my weakness in front of anyone even myself...
Something happened I never imagined..." I began telling her what I heard in that day...

"Please, stop crying! I don't want you to be sad or hurt, I want you to be stronger and you have to try to rebuilt your own system in America and in that way you'll forget all what you lived and I don't want to make you angry with me but they will surely come here to search for you...
But when they do, I want you to be able to stand up for yourself and take your revenge in a way they never think of, okay?
I'll always be by your side, sis."

"Thank you so much, Intellia, you're always the one that gets me so much and I didn't want to tell mom because she'll surely show them her anger and they'll realize I knew all your plans and I really don't want her to be miserable because of me."

"Yeah! Before I forget, you told me that my face was glowing and all as I got married, right?"

"Yeah!" She said smirking.

"Let's turn the tables then...
What about your face when you came from outside? Don't tell me it's because there's highly a chance you'll be recruited but don't also tell me you got married without letting me know...
What happened, big sister? Huh... wo wo wo! Am I seeing your cheeks heating?!
Tell me this instant!"