Chapter 11: The bomb exploded

Wist

The next day I woke up and got dressed to meet Loncent, and get everything done. It took 30 minutes to wear casual clothes and do my hair. I looked totally amazing and stunning but totally natural with no makeup. I actually don't like makeup or girls covering their face with it to cover all the flaws they feel damage their beauty or others who modify every detail they have in their face like his shape, nose size, even others making their lips seem full and big like 2 big bananas.... Yeah really weird. What do they feel? Low self-esteem? Want to impress a guy?

When I descended, I found him wearing a white shirt and black jeans. He looked handsome, and he smiled when he saw me, but his eyes seemed to tell more than happy. Was he attracted to me? I have had a lot of guys asking for my hand in marriage but I refused all of them because I never felt comfortable with them. The marriage system in Egypt was mostly arranged for business, or acquaintance, or guys liking my feisty way and uneasy manner that they want to get to go out with me but they couldn't until it was official, you know Egyptian traditions to keep a good reputation to the girl, like she is well-mannered, not a total.... You know going out with guys and who knows what happens?

Me going out with him would be misunderstood so, we decided that each one of us should take his car so, we would be separated, and he actually agreed with me; he was totally a gentleman unlike his brother.

These papers took nearly 5 minutes, then he turned to me smirking, a very cute one. Did I just like his smirk? Like he was just telling me told you so.

He said after that

"You know I have done you a big favour and risked a lot.... "He was saying that in his beautiful half smile "so I must invite you to an ice-cream that we could eat on the coast by the sea that would be amazing, we could talk about a lot of things I want to know.
So would you give me that honour to escort you, and talk to you? "He said that with an innocent puppy smile that a puppy uses while nagging his master. I had to thank him so, I had to accept and to have it my treat.

"I accept but it would be my treat, you won't pay for it, and don't start saying you're the man and all those oldy stuff. "

"Wow, too feisty! Totally like it, girl. Okay, since that would be the only way to go out with you. I really want to get to know you. "

Each one of us took his car and we headed to the stunning Alexandria sea, the sea looked astonishing, all the waves crashing together like all my feelings that were all being mixed together, the one that was dominant was the overwhelm I felt while...

Each one of us took his car and we headed to the stunning Alexandria sea, the sea looked astonishing, all the waves crashing together like all my feelings that were all being mixed together, the one that was dominant was the overwhelm I felt while I was around him. We stopped in a parking lot. He came running to open the door for me, what an adorable man, I always wanted a man to respect me and know my preciousness like I am his life jewel, but is he the one?

"Totally friendly what you did, right? Not like a man trying to impress a woman? Because FYI that's what they do in movies and even helping them like what you did for me with the paper to persuade me to go out with you. Even mentioning ice-cream that every girl likes, pretty everyone. Want to explain yourself? "