Chapter 29: The death of me

Intellia
Getting to get out with Ryan even if we were accompanied by my friends was truly refreshing!
I mean the day of the restaurant was hilarious; I felt like a child back there! The way you become unworried, and carefree -just to keep it simple " yourself"- is amazingly perfect and shows how much you started to feel safe with a person.

Well, that got me a little scared. I mean I began to be relaxed and happy seeing Ryan. Sometimes I felt safety as if he was my brother and as if I knew he'd care for me and protect me if I was ever in need.
As I was deep in thought, my phone rang...
His picture flashed on the phone's screen and I  couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth while I was answering the call.

"Hi there "

"Don't tell me you really made it my contact number photo? As I surely heard this chuckle!"

"Well, I told I'll do so. Didn't I? "

"I'll never get what I want when it comes to you and your stubbornness, right?
So, I guess I better stop the talking because, whatever I do or say, you won't change your mind !"

"Yeah! You better do so, gentleman!"

"So, let's get to the point I want to hang out with you today!
Could you think of a place and of course, include food as I became an addict of this Egyptian food!
Also, it would be better if it was something new as I really want to try another thing out!
And one more thing, please something with no embarrassment!"

"Well, I actually have plans with the girls today!
We were going to do a picnic after going to this food competition."

"Wow! Food competition?
Count me in! I'll win with ease."

"Well, it is a dyadic competition!
And don't flatter yourself so much, chef!
It isn't to beat something perfect as me!"

"Miss perfect and the billionaire !"

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It's our story name! How couldn't you get it? No, no! I'm hurt."

"Please, stop with that behavior! I don't like men being all....pouting or pleading! Eww! It isn't you're thing and trust me when you do so I know you'll look cute...uhum!..I mean weird!"

"Yeah! I am sure I'll look cute....uhum!.... you mean weird!"

"Keep it like that and I'll hang up on you!"

"P.S. Stop with the blush! I know you didn't mean it but, I just have this effect on women and I just.... you know... distract them!"

I hung up on him.
Wow!
From now, you started to mention your exes! Will if you think this is a way to impress me then, you should be punished, mister!

Let's see...
What should I prepare for this contest?

Well, it isn't about Egyptian food only...
So, baguettes? ...
Italian pizza?...
Squid? ...
Why not crepes?

I could make it Mexican chicken crepe with a lot of spices maybe, I could even adjust it a little by adding some of these amazing Indian hot spices as I am sure there combination would be mouth-watering! A little of Parmesan cheese with mozzarella scattered on the top before grilling it would be over the top! As they melt...Oh God! I'm now hungry just by thinking of that...Do you blame me?

I took all the ingredients and headed to pick out my outfit!
...
"Hello guys! Who would be with me on the team? What? Why didn't you get Lea? Now, we're three! How will we compete?"

"What Intellia, we're four! Ryan is buying some ingredients."

"How did he know any of the details of the competition, I  haven't told him the place or time or even ground rules! "

"Well, it was us...duh! The best match makers!"

"Okay! So, who is with me? I need to pick up our team name!"

"Of course I am,...darling!" I turned to see Ryan smiling and got sure something was definitely on. "No need to think because we're"... His smiled widened, he was holding two aprons and as he unfolded them, his smile grew wider and wider! "Miss perfect and the billionaire !"

"What?"
As soon as I looked at him, I got what he meant!

2 aprons with these title on: "Miss perfect" and "The billionaire"

" Smile guys! It will be a legendary photo

...
" Smile guys! It will be a legendary photo." My friends cheered and I turned to Ryan and told him
" Trust me when I tell you I will kill you!"

" Oh but nothing is new, you're the death of me!"