Chapter 53: Discovering lies!

Wist

Andre looked at me in disbelief and I felt as if all the trust he had in me is falling apart and seeing that, I felt I needed to kill Prouker for ruining each beautiful moment I lived.

"Yes, I will Andre!" I said to him and then looked at Prouker and said:

"Tell me Loncent, isn't refusing a marriage proposal means there won't be any future relationship between me and Prouker. So, what's that future wife thing?

As you see now, I'm getting married so soon!

Tell me, do you want an invite card to believe it or is watching me accepting his marriage proposal enough for you?"

"How did you just play with my heart like that all of that time just so I fall for you and now you just leave me without any reason?"

"I didn't play with your feelings even once while you were the one doing it to make me fall madly in love with, but me knowing your mom's evil plan...

I resisted all your charm, however, you're problem was that while you were chasing after me to catch me when I'm not that strong, you were the one falling each day more and more till I found you unfortunately obsessed!

I know about the room full of my photos, the videos of my voice in different songs that I sang in the opera,... each thing!

I knew it was a matter of time, till you walk back out of my life. Leave me standing here alone, feeling like a fool for ever believing your misleading lies that should have managed to steal my heart...

You know what made you fall in love with me...

It was because I was the opposite of your first love with my innocence, loyalty, politeness, honesty, and you know the rest that I don't need to enumerate.

I heard everything when we returned from the sea the day we ate ice-cream together, Loncent. I knew it since that before the ball where you watched your brother telling me he loves me to break my heart and you left him do this without warning me and that was the time when I realized that I can't be with you because...

Not only weren't you brave enough to face your mom but also your brother.

The thing is you never got her plan...

I mean why would I make my dad give you that apartment if we got married?

I asked my friend who used to go to my same school and now became an agent in the FBI to lend me some of her listening devices and I got to know the whole truth...

She wanted to take inappropriate pictures of me when I'm married to one of you to threaten my family with it so that she wouldn't only take that apartment...

Nah! But every single thing she wanted!

Unfortunately she loved money so much that she forgot that she also had a girl who she wouldn't ever want her to live this horrible feeling in her life, she forgot she was a woman, she forgot she was a human being!

So just like that, you were both ready to throw me into this hell claiming you loved me...

What a sick love!" I said with a mocking laugh.

I turned to Andre and told him:

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that what made me stay here was me trying to regain my composure to be able to face these two and take my revenge but as I thought of it each day, I realized that living your life thinking of revenge and hating people around won't ever make you feel better and you won't ever take your revenge equally; either it will be less than what they deserve or more than what they should have been punished with.