Chapter one

Author's note:
I am about to share with you a work of fiction .......say imagination .......mixed with dreams.

I thought a lot that I am a weird person; because of all what I suffered in my life and the way I reacted to each of the problems and crisis.

You'll find a dramatic story that brings reality because I found that a lot of people try to escape reality while watching movies or reading these sicko books about a fantasy love story that we all know isn't in real life and that is to me, not even close to the real description of the word love ..........
Love
I guess we all have a lack in knowing it and due to that we unfortunately choose the wrong person and leave the one that loved us the most and live to regret it our whole life........

Well, this is my first book and I am Egyptian and I studied Arabic of course my whole life and French as a first language and then English as a second one so, I am really sorry if I had any problems while writing or expressing......
I once had a problem with a girl just because she got me wrong but, I'll try to please you and to give you some information about Egypt and the Egyptians' traditions because I live there and my story is happening there.

I am trying to prove to you with evidence that nobody is bad or wicked or evil, and nobody is always a victim but, our problem in life is that we see all stuff from one side; we don't see even the things we do. We never consider them as wrong but we judge others like that.........

If you didn't like ideas in this book about ending of people or love story please send me on my e-mail:
Candice_accola910@yahoo.com
and just so you could know the drama isn't too much; it's actually the only reality in this book. So please enjoy the book and live a million lives in it and love yourself because it is worth loving ;)
P.S. this book is written as a journal or diary of the character that she'll publish at the end as a book + POVs

Chapter 1:
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
—Lao Tzu
Love is the best feeling anybody could ever feel even if it all started with hate. Maybe sometimes it is better to start with hate; it becomes stronger! Safety is always the base of long-lasting love and it is built if there was trust. With distrust, there is no love!
As Haley Stern said: "Safe love doesn't have any prerequisites besides seeing the humanity of those you love and standing by them with open arms. It means creating space for vulnerability without judgment, honesty without threat and love without conditions."
                                                                                                     ...
"Good morning, love."
"Good morning, Natty!"
"Again with that nickname?!"
"What can I do when you look this dashing, spiffy, and rakish with your messy hair?"
"I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Because mine was just stolen."
"Hahaha! You make me feel as if I never told you anything good. FYI, I have read this pick up line before." I said winking.
"My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in." He said and started chuckling.
"Eww! That's the most disgusting and the worst pick up line I have ever heard...like...really eww!"
"But don't deny, it's funny."
"Just shut up! Weird, why are you all men like this?"
"Like what? Oh, I got what you meant; I know you're jealous because my hair gets messy but still looks sexy while yours doesn't! Don't worry, I love you anyways." He said and then blew me a kiss... and said:
"Guaranteed, I can blow your mind...Mwah!"
"Okay as you like, I'll go to choose something to wear. Could you help me choose?" I gave him puppy eyes.
"You know what you would look really beautiful in?"
"What?"
"My arms."
"Are you kidding me?" I said chuckling..."And I was thinking you were seriously helping me!"
"Intellia, this life is tiring so much, isn't it? You know, Do you ever get tired?"
"From what?"
"From running through my thoughts all night?"
"What's gotten into you, today?" I looked at him suspiciously and explained; "You're so funny... caring... and lovey dovey!" Then I pointed my finger at him and added : "Do you want to ask me for something?" I looked at him with this analytical look.
"Well, can't you ask for a day-off? So we could cuddle a little bit...
Have more time together..."
I made myself as if I'm thinking profoundly then, I straightened my face and said:"Okay!"
"No, please, Intellia, I really missed us having some time together and..." He started but then realized it
"Wait! Wait what? You said okay!"
"I'll call this day off! What do you want to do?
We'll do whatever you want, Nate!"
"I love you Lia so much! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU" He shouted and then added: "You know... I always wanted to tell you that I loved it more when you used to call me Nathaniel."
"Really, darling! Okay, Nathaniel. I actually loved it more too..."
"I am sorry I brought the past. I know it was full of hurt and pain to you..."
"But it made me meet you at last, didn't it?"
"Really! Are you really happy you met me even if I was so mean to you at that time... Don't you ever think of forgiving Xander? You know... Don't you feel like you would like to leave me and we would divorce so you could go back to him?"
"No! I would never think of that. Why do you think so?"