Chapter 42: Show me what you got!

Intellia
"So?"
"What?"
"You said you know a lot of different types of dances, don't tell me you don't know belly dancing!"
"No! You have gone too far... maybe in another time or to be more specific in your dreams."
"You just don't know how much I dreamt of you... what were we doing... ummm!" He said and then he acted as if he's thinking then he laughed "Maybe another time I'll tell you when I know you wouldn't blush as a tomato!" He added and winked.
"Shush it if you want us to play tonight!"
"Play?! Play what? I thought we'd... you know go and ..."
"And what?" I said glaring at him with a look I know would freak him out as if I'd kill him.
"What! What would it be... of course watch TV and sleep."
"So, you're sleepy, huh? Fine by me!"
"No, no! On a second thought, why not play a little bit? Surely I would love it when we... "only two" play spin the bottle for a kiss." He said while waggling his eyebrows.
"A what?"
"A kris!"
"And what's that?"
"No worries! It's just something I wish you'd never use on me... it's a dagger that I unfortunately guess you'll make it beneficial if I ever flirt with you again."
"Thank God, you actually feel I'm fed up with your attitude."
"Nah, wifey! It's just the beginning... you'll live your life with this handsome face and amazing shape... how did you get this lucky?!"
Again with the arrogance... as if people fall in love with the physical features...
We all know it is mostly the reason of the beginning of different love stories but, the character is the thing that determines how much time it would last by it's beauty, pureness, uniqueness and even all its qualities and flaws. If we found someone and he was... let's say charmer, would we accept to live with him humiliated, beaten up, undervalued, and tortured in any hurtful way? We surely wouldn't. So, it surely isn't everything...
"J'en ai marre! (I'm done!) Are you playing or not?"
"What will we play? Look! I'll be your favorite... I'll do what you want and will shut up whenever you want!"
"Okay then, let's go pray and then we could play as much as you want! Okay?"
"Pray? What's ...? Yeah! I know what that is."
"You don't know how to pray, don't you?" I told him quietly.
"Yeah!" He said in a defeated tone.
"Why? Haven't you ever prayed?!"
"To be honest..."
"Yeah..."
"Umm... never!"
"Okay."
"Okay! Like aren't you gonna be mad?!"
"No, why would I be?"
" I just thought..."
"Look! I won't ever force you but I'd be happy if you ever decide to join me so that I could teach you...
You know the best thing is that God never forced us to do something because... God never waits for our worship; he isn't dependent on us but we actually are... we try our best in worshiping to find peacefulness... quiet... beauty in our life."
"I want."
"You want what? To learn?!"
"How wouldn't I want when you talk about it with this love and this interest.
To be honest, you made me jealous; why would your relationship with God be better than mine... the problem is that I never found someone to teach me this."
"Okay then, come on!"
...
"You'll write different questions in these small cards and then we'll put it in this box. Each time you'll have to pick up a punishment and I would do the same to you before picking up a paper to answer the question; we "Both" should answer the question but if you ever choose to not answer...
You must do what was told in the punishment before this paper picking thing.
Got it?!"

"Yeah! Sure."
"Okay then, take these cards and write down your questions."
...

"Okay then, first I'll take one of your questions...
"In house would you prefer I be in yoga pants or hot shorts?!"... Wait what?" I said with disbelief and couldn't help blushing as embarrassment heated my cheeks.

"Uh! It's really difficult cuz, you know both are tempting but I'll go with the hot... you know very hot shorts."
"Wow! You think you got me good now?! What about my turn to answer the question... did you forget about it? Oh! What would I make you wear...
To be honest, both of them would be nasty but I guess it would be your same answer, my man!"
"Man! I guess you ruined that just a second before...
I never thought you'd turn this bad when I tease you."
"Wait till you see more." I said with a challenging look.
"Let's see one of yours: "Describe me in one word!" ... umm!.... Easy, an angel, you?"
"Easy... a devil!"
"Wow! Babe, never thought you'd play hard to get but I guess they were right then when they said opposite poles attract!"
"Haha! So funny." I said with sarcasm. "Let's see one of your questions: "What are some of the weaknesses of our relationship?"... wow! That's a deep question that I kind of wrote it's opposite but... I guess it's the uncertainty, the continuous fear and insecurity, and the distrust."
"What?! Why?"
"What?! You're asking?! ... you're an actor; I don't believe there is a difference between you: "the man I married" and "the one acting, hugging, or even falling in love in a movie". There is no difference!
Even if you tell me you do all of that without having feelings...
You still do and it would never turn into something acceptable!
Maybe...
One day, your heart won't help it and you'll fall in love with her or even maybe...
Due to your amazing acting and your reincarnation of the character, you wouldn't be able to return easily to the real you and you'll truly believe you love her!
It's just hard..."
"Oh wife, didn't think you were kind of a possessive woman! About acting, I never thought of it like that but I'll surely think of it deeply and about my answer to the question... I guess it would be my idiocy for ever being a coward and not proposing in the first place."
"Okay. So far, we didn't put any punishment but how about we put now to make the game more interesting... umm! Well, I would be really nice with you I'll just choose that you come shopping with me for clothes, groceries, anything for a week. See... I'm the sweetest!"
"Okay then, my punishment would be that you wear a certain... dress I got you, okay?" He said with an evil smile I couldn't get...
"A dress it is, I guess... wait why wouldn't I answer your question?!
Let's see: "Which part of our marriage appeals to you the most?"... umm! I don't know... maybe that I find it comfortable and cosy."
"Your innocence kills me... I think I'll just not answer so, wait for me when you're going shopping. You know it's kind of an important thing to do to have a warm marriage, babe!" He said with a wink.
"Wait why didn't you answer it?"
"Maybe because I thought you can't handle the answer, my sweet innocent angel!"
"Why do you "men" always think of all questions in that way... Thank God I'm innocent. You're disgusting!"
"Okay, my love. I know you'll love me anyways. Let's see one of your questions then but wait... the punishment; mine the belly dance but with the costume... don't play with me, huh?"
"In your dreams, I'll answer the question of course; I've got nothing to hide! My punishment is that you sing karaoke on a live in your facebook page after inhaling Helium balloons."
"Alright."
"It says: "What are some of the weirdest things you'd love we try?" ... let me think... yeah! You know there was this Korean drama "W" and the couple had this small book where there were a lot of things a couple should do that helps to have a sweet, and warm relationship. I'd like we do some of these stuff but the one I choose, of course."
"You know what I would like: I would like we write our story someday... I actually wrote some in my diary, you could take a look at it someday and maybe you could someday write your side too and complete it to be a book."
"Maybe!"
"Back to questions, let's take the same punishment if not answered... "What is a relationship deal-breaker for you?" ... it's something, I guess, is right to all men: "betrayal!". You?"
"I kind of told you before... do you remember... on the plane?!"
"Yeah! I remember... it was talking about your honor, right?"
"Wow! You nailed it; didn't forget my words."
"I really hope we try each day to know more about each other like: favourite colour, food, ... and everything. Wow! We've got a lot to learn about each others. Intellia, why not sleep right now?"
"It's cool by me! Where is my room then?"
"You mean our room, wife!"
"Xander don't test my patience! "
"There is truly this room only that is a bedroom... or was there another one?!
Why do you always get me this right... I mean wrong like this?! You know I can't take all your injustice... maybe I should give you a punishment, don't you think?!"
"Don't keep on teasing me because you wouldn't be able to be the one in control or ahead when I turn to be the tease... trust me I'm a bad pest you can't and won't beat!"
"Okay then, it's on! Show me what you got."