Chapter 7: Learning LIFE

Unknown Identity

I am the one texting her on her blog.

I don't know what this girl has done to me. I mean I never stayed talking to any girl even my girlfriend for so much time enjoying it, but I liked it. I loved her positivity how she sees the best in life, she continued her life and didn't suicide or lose hope in life. She is funny, innocent and a little bit weird, how didn't she fall in love? How hadn't someone been in love with her? Her mind? Her sweetness and light?

What I felt for her while I was writing to her surely isn't pity; she is strong, indeed how could someone bear being hurt by the people he thought he knew the most? How could a kid be threatened by being dropped out of school because his dad refused to pay the fees? I am sure she is a lot to explore, a lot of complications combined in an extraordinary way to impress you and to make you fall in love.

What is happening to me? Am I falling for her? A girl I don't know and didn't even see? What about the main reason we are talking My girl? Wasn't I in love with her? Or wasn't it love? Maybe I admired her outer style? No, no, I am just escaping from my world and this is nothing. This girl doesn't even like me, she is just helping? But she told me her struggles in life, maybe not all of them but at least some. I am totally lost and don't know what the hell is happening to me but it is surely something new I haven't experienced in my whole lifetime.