Chapter 16: Vicky?

Hey guys, I hope you guys love the chapters I have updated and hope we could connect threw the comment and even on my mail but please, vote and subscribe to get each new chapter and make me feel that my writing is worth it and is making you happy!

Wish you all have a good day, loyal readers! or as I say, loyal friends!

My yahoo mail if you want is candice_accola910@yahoo.com.

here it goes...

We finally reached the palace, Wist let us out of the car and went to search for a parking lot, we waited a lot, I guess she didn't find one so, she's searching for one around but then, I noticed there was a parking lot on the other side, so I decided to call her...

As soon as she picked up I saw an amazing convertible car parking in that spot so, all hope was lost; the car was Audi R8 Spyder latest model, it looked expensive. No expensive is not even close. It was grey, good choice I always loved that colour so much but I turned my head so that the owner won't see me looking and think I am a gold digger or something; I haven't even noticed if it was a woman or a guy who was driving but, this one sure did a show because I heard people gasped and mostly girls so there is two choices: a girl they're jealous of or a guy they are going to hit on...you know this should be a masquerade ball, a way to meet someone who doesn't know who you are and maybe you'll fall in love but this person lost all hope I guess.

I know the car is amazing, right?

I entered the ball with my sisters and guess we looked outstanding

I entered the ball with my sisters and guess we looked outstanding. I mean look at the people, they were all astonished like we were from another planet, when I was a little girl I used to be recognised easily to a teacher, teachers and people told me: you and your family have this face, nobody could forget, weird? I haven't realised it at first but then I noticed.

We soon found a table and went over there but as soon as we were seated, three gentlemen came and asked us to dance with them. You know since I was a little girl I dreamed of dancing with my prince charming just like all cinderella movies but when it came to real life, that was not my thinking, I hated to be touched like that by a man I don't know, he isn't my husband or something, that's why I never had a friend that was a male; because he could get used to hugging me or pushing me or joking around like I am a dude or something I don't know but each time I thought about it, I felt disrespect, annoyance and surely fear.

We refused and then my amazing brother that always enlightens the mood came and offered he would dance with each one of us beginning with the elder, Wist. He was such a gentleman, I loved him, so as I waited I checked my phone; switched on the WI-FI and began to read my notifications when messages on my blog popped in front of me and yeah they were from mr.X

"WOW! The ball, you're coming, that's amazing you know I'll be there then, see ya"

What? That was the message and only there weren't any others, what does he mean by that? He's joking, isn't he? He can't be here.
Relax you know he doesn't know how you look or even your name and surely he is joking, and why would he travel to see you? Could you tell me what he thinks of you to do so, just text him and joke around and you'll see he was messing with you?

" Nice joke! You got me and you know I am pretty bored in this ball, guess I'll be chatting a lot, hope you're there." I sent it.

" You know it just started but I am definitely there, I was waiting for your texts" came the reply immediately and I can't help the expression on my face when I saw his answer, what it just started? is he here?

" You're here?"

"Duh!" He answered

I am in so much trouble now! I switched off my WI-FI and now I am so nervous what am I going to do? Is he here for me? Is he here to search for me? I looked around to tell Wist I wasn't enjoying the party and would like to go but, I saw the 2 brothers getting closer and yeah I knew them, they wore these half masks that covers one side of the face only, so yeah so undercover. they came over to us and of course, Loncent began

" I thought this irresistible beauty belongs to a woman I know " and came over to Wist.

Yeah so charming...ugh!

I guess now texting him is way better than talking to Prouker, I switched the WI-FI on to seem like I am busy with something.

His text came

" Why are you so bored? Aren't you dancing? "

" Nah! not my thing. "

he replied quickly " How?"

"I hate to be held like that by a man I don't know, okay? "

" So, tell me anything intriguing happened until now in the ball?"

" No! Or no wait! There was a fancy convertible car that made a huge entry. I didn't actually look and see whoever had it because of course, that person was stupid! This masquerade ball was about disguise not revealing you're rich! This one surely lost his hope of finding true love this night."

"Oh, stupid! Okay, noted! Maybe he wasn't stupid, maybe he or she already found the one. You haven't told; however, was it a guy or a girl, do you know?"

"Nah! Haven't cared but girls gasped; however, it didn't help in knowing because it's either a girl they're jealous of or a guy they'll hit on!"

"Yeah! You're truly right about the hitting on part!"

"Wait! Was it you? That, you know, the one I was talking about!"

"Yeah! You know, the stupid one!"

"Sorry! I didn't mean it. How can I make it up to you?"

"Oh my bad bad mind, what can I make you do?!"

"Don't be perverted or I won't talk to you!"

"Why do you always get me right.... I mean wrong! I just wanted to fatigue you to do me this mahshi, you always talk about... see, I'm a good boy!"

"Bye, bad guy!"

"Sorry! Had to tease you just like you calling me stupid..."

He didn't reply after that and he didn't try to apologize...

What is he thinking right now? I was interrupted as usual from my thought with someone clearing his throat close to me and saying in English
" Could you let me have the honour of dancing with you?"

Here we go again, I looked up to be lost in amazing light brown eyes! What are those eyes? His eyes were shining threw the mask, I snapped out of my thoughts quickly so he wouldn't notice and said" No thanks! I am fine this way "

His reaction was the most unbelievable one, he smirked and then his mouth turned to a perfect smile and he raised his eyebrows, is he a totally crazy guy that will kill just because I rejected his dance offer? and then his answer is the thing that surprised me the most

" Vicky?"...