Chapter 14: The surprise

Intellia

I woke up the next day still thinking about what this thing that the guy wrote me so, he was not honest about his parents; he said they left him only and not what really happened, then he wasn't really sure how I would handle it; also it means that he is so ashamed of that and can't control this being his past and in this way, it would definitely affect his present and surely his relationships.

I mean what he lived is a lot and even he may hide other aspects in his life, he just told me this to consult me over the problems I lived in my life but I am afraid of the way I should respond: should I act like yesterday, like he said nothing or would he feel I changed just because of what he said and will be hurt... I am in a total mess!

I opened my Facebook account and saw something amazing, there was a weird ball done in a month here in Egypt! What? This was so weird that it would be held here in Egypt but since I was a little girl, I wished for something like that; I loved the dresses and the overwhelm you feel while entering this kind of places and when I saw where it is held...my mind stopped; it is a masquerade ball in Abdin palace... wow! I have to buy a dress!

Abdin palace photos

My phone vibrated

My phone vibrated

"You're up "Mr. X messaged me.

"Well, I am up but, can't talk right now. I got to buy a dress for a masquerade ball, isn't that amazing?
Guess this would take my free time, you know how hard it is to pick a dress and a pair of shoes...oh and a mask, so no time to lose, bye"

I sent this and didn't wait, I closed my WI-FI and went to mum, I told her about the ball and told my sister Wist to come with me to pick her gown too.

We went to the mall and saw different dresses; some of them where mermaid style, long sleeve, lace, floor length, and others but finally, each of us chose her dress and was prepared , but there was something about Wist I didn't get she was weird, so silent and she seemed devastated but also thinking about something deeply; when I told her about the ball, she wasn't ecstatic... I think I should not interrupt her thoughts, so I left her drive so calm and she didn't even open any subject until we arrived at our house.

When we were walking up the stairs, we surely met the so-called two brothers: Prouker, Loncent. Of course, the two puffy dresses were not seen but the bag we were holding had this "Breath-taking Dresses" written on top of it, yes we were caught....

" So I guess you are going to the ball, right?" said the younger one Loncent.

I was about to say: "Why do you care? It's none of your business" but Wist said

"Yes"

She looked even more sad when she saw them, was it related to them? I know they are so bad but Wist isn't easy, she is way stronger than me...

" We were coming too, guess we'll meet there huh?" said the devil himself Prouker with his everyday smirk.

You know sometimes I wonder how he keeps this smirk for the whole day, does he have any other expressions? Oh! Right I forgot about the angry face that becomes like a tomato, wait what am I saying, we have a conversation here?

" Guess not, it is a masquerade ball, so thank god you won't recognise us!" I said that, I mean I am so honest, and I am not going to see my sister like that because of them. I just need to know what they did?

" Isn't that a little bit harsh? I know you didn't mean that way, right?" said Prouker

"ri..gh...t" I said making sign of my dislike then I said

"It was nice seeing you but you know we're busy.... So..... bye "

So please vote for the masquerade ball and the outfits....