Chapter 33: A Purpose to live for?

Intellia's P.O.V

You forgot us!
You left us!
You're nothing but a coward!
You didn't keep your word!
....
'NO' I screamed and opened my eyes to be greeted by the strong lights that bothered me!

"Don't worry, Intellia, I am here by your side!" Mom said

"Good morning mom, what happened to me? Why am I at the hospital?"

"Well, the doctor said it was a psychological response to all the stress you lived! Like your body got into this to shut off and to have a break of this life!...
Oh God!
I was worried so much...the doctor said you might stay in a coma for a while... except if you found a reason that made your presence important!...
You're always important to me and all of us!
When you were young, you were so adorable. When you were born, the nurse always took you and played with you and told me that my daughter was so beautiful and prayed to get a girl like you!
You were silent! Didn't get me tired with screaming or crying! You were like an angel!
You began to grow and become more and more beautiful from the inside and the outside!

I still remember the time I was angry that I would lock myself up and you'd write me a letter! It was so sweet...
Then, I saw how much you started to care about your studies and your future...You pushed yourself so much and you started to be the first on your class... You made me the proudest mom alive! Even reaching that, everything began harder to you! Your surroundings started envying you and hurting you; your friend as you got higher marks unlike she did, started hating you...

Other colleges would bully you as you're the nerd or as you're so young to hear this bad word...and laugh at you!
They did all of that because, they felt you were better than them, they wanted to break you!... But..!
What made me even prouder was how much you dealt with them with kindness! They were to treat you like...that and before the exam ask you to help them and you'd be as always ready to help them!...
You were always my princess, you know that, right?

I loved How you would each day...Or sometimes each few hours come to me as I am working in the kitchen and tell me you love me and kiss my cheeks!
I know I get sometimes angry, but you're always the one that got me and made me forget each bad thing I've lived!
I love you so much and your sisters and Adrian! You're my world!"

Her words brought tears to my eye, I cried so much...Thank God I've got this amazing mother!
"I love you mom so much!... I love you...I love you!" I said as I kissed her cheeks and her forehead.
My mom was the strongest woman I have seen, I don't know how she lived this life and didn't leave my dad since the beginning...
She tried to make him like her, to make him care about her, and to make this marriage work! She'd get him a flower, a gift as a shirt, or anything to make him feel happy...but NO...!

Because what does a man like?
He likes the chase! The reject by a girl! The indifference of a girl to him! Competition with other men!
Yeah! There should be a lot of thing to do to impress his woman... to follow her... to be rejected one time then another... feel the challenge as she doesn't feel anything towards him... having a lot of rivals, and as he defeat his contenders, he feels he's the most powerful man in this world... as he sees all these people wanting to be his place, he feels the worth of the woman beside him...why?

Because he's stupid! I guess he always thinks that
"Easy come, easy go!"
He hates peacefulness!
He loves pain, jealousy, and torture... That's how he gets to love you!

You forgot us!
You left us!
You're nothing but a coward!
You didn't keep your word!

These words kept on ringing in my head, it's been a month and half since I knew about my brother or sister, how did I ever forget about this? What if something happened to them? What if I was late?

I'll buy a ticket for tonight at any cost...

An Update as promised.
Thank you guys so much  for being there for me when I didn't update and for sending me some messages for more updates... I hope you like the new chapters!
Love you so much,
CGR