Note

The sequel will be more and more interesting with new love stories of Sillun and Adrian in the high school and after that in...
Sorry! Won't spoil the details!

Also, wait up for the evolution of different old love stories:
1.Wist and The CEO
2.Emma and Hunter
3.Intellia and who?! Xander or Charles or Nathaniel or Jason???
Is what was said in chapter 1...
The ending or is it the beginning of a new game?
4.Lilith and ?
5.Prouker and ?
6.Loncent and ?

Oh God! A lot of work...
Anyways... the sequel will be available on Webnovel platform... the first 2 chapters are already written...
It would be posted here too so, don't worry but I would be more than happy if you supported me there with your reviews and votes( powerstones)!
I'll just take a few days as a break because I wrote 11 chapters in 2 days where I didn't view any of my lectures in University and I'll try to work on them a bit before they're so much accumulated!

While I wrote that book, I realized that there is still good people helping you when you need it and I met new friends that I'm willing to keep in my life... like
honey_sprinkles  Aurora_winters
Writing to you made me feel like having a new family; reading and supporting and sending me messages to ask about new uploads.
I truly love you all...
During my long writing journey, I lost people I truly care about and it devastated me and still does but they will always stay engraved in my heart and memories: my grandma as my mother's mom and my grandpa as my father's dad.

Please guys try to stay safe,
Your sister and friend Carmela Gem
P.S. I was more than happy to entertain you!

 I was more than happy to entertain you!