Chapter 47: Two lovebirds!

Intellia's P.O.V.

"Shouldn't you like rest your head right back and put both your arms around me to give me a hug?!"

"What? Are you kidding? Can I?"

"YEAH!" I said while I found him rapidly doing it that my head fell on his chest and I heard the rushing heartbeat sound.

"Sorry! I got really excited!!" He said as he put my head again on his shoulder and made our position cosy and comfortable.

"You surely got excited... I'm certain with these fast heartbeats!" I said teasing him.

"Wow! I never thought you were that wicked, but you surely know I get easily affected by you and you use it for your own benefit." He said and I blushed but I quickly hid it trying to compose myself and added: "Intellia 1, Xander 0"

I really felt happy while being into his arms; I felt secure, loved, and happy with this man. I stared at him a lot during the movie and stared deep into his eyes that I seemed to drown in and I am certain that at that moment I felt that I'm really falling in love all over again.

"Like what you see?"

"What? What made you think like that? It's just a kissing scene so, I turn my head to not see it as it's gross and somehow I end up being... or you know looking in this direction I looked at...
What to do then?"

"Really?! I'm okay...
If it makes you sleep at night!"

"Sleeping, oh yeah! I think I am a bit tired, I guess I have to go sleep a bit." I said as I got out of his hands and ran.

"Wait!"

"What?!" I told him as I stopped without looking back or into his eyes and I felt him wrap his hands around me from behind and he hugged me so tightly and added: "I really care about you and will always be by your side matter what, because I truly love you!"

"Thank you Xander for waiting for me and leaving me space as I want but trust me, I'm really trying to give you chances!"

"About chances! Is there any chance we could cuddle together only today as I feel we're in a dream or something so, I'll try to use it as much as I can."

"Only today as an apology for being late."

"The best apology!" He said going to his room.

"Wait! Aren't we gonna cuddle?!"

"Someone is eager here?!" He teased but soon regretted it as I give him a look you all know...

"Sorry about what I said, and yeah we said we would cuddle but in my bed not yours!"

"And why is that?"
I noticed him nervously cleaning his bed and began scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay. I won't lie... Why? Well, it's because I want your scent on my bed, I want to feel you are with me after this night because...
I miss you at night!" He said not looking into my eyes and I felt how much he was kind of shy and uncomfortable while talking about that so, I just stayed silent.

"Okay. I know without you saying anything missy that Intellia 2 and Xander 0. Can't postpone this so, come on!" He said pulling me on his bed but I didn't notice that there was his flip-flop that I stumbled over and fell. He tried to catch me but it ended up by me falling on him...
He began staring deeply into my eyes and I felt his heart banging through my chest but I don't know why I began feeling panicked and scared as I saw this look in his eyes and soon realized I'm crying but, I was just frozen!
He got me off him and began reassuring me saying everything is alright and nothing will happen and he didn't mean to make me fall like that...

"I guess I won't ever be normal again!"

"Could I ask you a question?"

Yeess!" I said unsure.

"What did you feel?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"I felt a bang in my chest and pain in my stomach as we approached this much and I felt like I wanted to vomit... I felt all my body was shutting off slowly and I felt like I was dying or...
More like I wanted to die!
I felt scared, weak, and hurt deeply!"

"Look, Intellia, I won't ever hurt you; I'll always protect you!
I guess now there won't be cuddles anymore, right?"

"No, don't worry! I'll just drink a glass of water and I'll be okay." I didn't want him to be sad or anything and I did as I told him and got back to his room taking a deep breath and counting till 10 telling myself I can do it.

"Let's try this spoon position people talked about but on which side do you like to sleep?"

"Look! I like to sleep on my right side but I don't care about the side of the bed...
So, just choose!"

"Then, sleep here and I'll sleep behind you."

"Okay."

...
"Can you sleep?"

"No."

"Have you ever thought of the difference between living and existing?" I told him.

"I guess the person says he exists when he feels he's not important and that he doesn't mean anything to anyone, he could also say this when he doesn't have a purpose in life but when we say living...
It means we truly have someone or something we really care about; maybe a dream we want to achieve that makes this life worthy so, we say we're living!"

His words truly touched my heart and I found myself holding his hand.
"See...
Now, Intellia, we're living!" He said smiling.

"I'm really lucky to have you...
You know... I think I want to sing for you a song! What do you think?"

"Really?! Do you have a good voice?"

"Tell me, is this a good question you should ask about?!
Just prepare yourself to be amazed. I'll sing "You belong with me", what do you think?"
"Cool, I guess!"
I sang and to say I took his breath away is an understatement... I knew it from the look he gave me.

"What do you think?"
"The most beautiful, angelic, and meaningful voice I've ever heard."
"You know I feel so energetic and hyperactive...
Do you want to dance?"
"Is it finally the time for belly dance?"
"No, hip hop of course. I'm bored of staying like this doing nothing!"
...

"Cool sweatshirt by the way, Xander! I'd like to burrow it sometime as I'm obsessed with men sweatshirts; they're the best!
You know one day, we were in a store and there they were hanging next to the cashier...
I really liked them but I was afraid of the way they would judge me!
Anyways as I was paying I couldn't help it and got them and didn't care about how much I got embarrassed.
I really love them when they're oversized and loose like that!"

"Weird choice of clothes but anyways I'd love to see you in one of my sweatshirts, shirts, t-shirts... just anything you want."
We danced for hours laughing and enjoying the moment till his muscles stiffened and he began feeling cramps.

"What? What happened?!"

"It's just that it's been a while since I last played any sports because I was busy following someone so, I guess that's why."

"What do you want, Xander?
Do you want me to give you a massage?"

"Really?! Can you? I mean... Do you know how to?

"No, but a little Internet help will do, I guess!"

"Then, I can't say no to that!"