She nodded, and I grabbed my purse and headed out of the dorm. I then headed out of the building and to my car. I got in and drove to the mansion.

I arrived at the mansion, and walked inside. Finn was walking down the stairs. He seen me, and said, " There you are. Want to tell me why you were blowing off training."

I closed the door, and said, " I blew off training because I'm pregnant."

He walked over to me, and hugged me. He said, " Congratulations. I'm sure Niklaus is thrilled."

I said, " He is. Where's Freya, Esther, and Mikael?"

He said, " Freya is in the Kitchen with mother. Father is outside swimming."

I said, " Okay. I will go talk with Esther, and Freya, then I will speak with Mikael."

He nodded, and I headed to the kitchen. I seen Freya and Esther mixing ingredients together. Freya said, " He isn't with you, is he?"

I said, " Nik isn't with me. It's just me."

She said, " Good."

I sat down on a stool at the island, and said, " What are you baking?"

Esther said, " A cake for Niklaus's birthday. What are you doing here, dear?"

I said, " I came to set up for Nik's party tonight. Also to tell you that I'm pregnant."

Freya and Esther looked at me, with smiles. Freya said, " You're pregnant?"

I said, " Yeah."

Esther came around the island and hugged me. She said, " Congratulations, Caroline. How's Niklaus with this?"

I said, " He's happy. We're both happy. I am staying on campus, for a little while, then come live here."

Freya said, " Why not, just stay here, and not on campus?"

I said, " It's my decision. I wanted to help, and I can help by getting information from people. So far, we know Anna and Liam has a problem with their one professor. Nik and Elijah were supposed to check him out. Also, I found out that Anna is dating the little brother of said professor."

Esther said, " Okay. You may stay on campus, till you start showing. Then you will come here and live till this job is done."

I nodded, and headed to the back yard. I seen Mikael getting out of the pool, and grabbing his beach towel. I walked over to him, and said, " Hey."

He seen me, and smiled. He said, " I heard the good news. Congratulations."

I said, " Who told you?"

He said, " Elijah."

I said, " I knew it. He can keep a damn secret."

He laughed and said, " Elijah told me, because he figured you would want to talk to me."

I said, " About what?"

He said, " About raising a child while doing this job."

I said, " I haven't really thought that far ahead."

He said, " Let's take a walk."

I nodded, and he put his shirt on. I put my arm in the crook of his arm, and we walked through the garden. I said, " So, what is it like?"

He said, " It's hard. Esther and I only had started working with the FBI, for ten years. That's when Esther got pregnant with Freya. We were thrilled, but that also meant that Esther had to take time off. She of course didn't want that, but I talked her into it. She loves this job, but she also loves our children. A year, after Freya was born, we had Finn. Two years after, Finn was Elijah. Three years after Elijah was Niklaus. A year after Niklaus was Kol. A year after Kol was Rebekah. Two years after Rebekah was our youngest, Henrik. We only had ourselves to help raise the children. But as our children got older, they helped take care of each other. When they were 16, they all got into this job. They helped with undercover things, that involved going to schools. Once they turned 18, they got into more dangerous stuff. Niklaus loved the dangerous stuff, he loves the excitement, and the adrenaline rush. He loves to push the limits. I'm sure he doesn't want you anywhere near dangerous stuff, right now."

I said, " Yeah. We already talked about that."

He said, " Niklaus is hard to argue with. He is stubborn most of all. This child that you are carrying. This child will be loved, above all. Remember, that you have a whole family to help you raise this child."

I said, " I know. We better get back."

He nodded, and we walked back to the house. We walked inside and Kol and Elijah had the balloons. I told them where to put them. We had everything set up, with in 2 hours. When it was 4. I texted Bekah.

C- You can come here, now. Everything is ready.

B- Be there soon.

We then waited for them to arrive. An hour later, they arrived. We hid in the living room, and all the lights were out. They walked inside, and Nik said, " What are we doing here?"

Bekah said, " Mother, wanted to see us."

He said, " Why is it so dark?"

He turned on the living room light, and we jumped up and yelled, " Surprise."

I walked over to him, and he said, " You did this?"

I said, " Yeah. It's your birthday. Happy birthday Nik."

He kissed my lips, and we pulled away. He said, " Thank you, my love."

I smiled, and then the rest of the family, came and hugged him. We then laughed, talked, and had fun the rest of the night. We stayed there overnight, since it was too late to drive to campus.