Death

Caroline's POV
I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up, it was Stefan calling.

I answered and said, " Hey, Stefan!"

He said, " Care, you need to get back to Mystic Falls, now!"

I said, " Stefan, what happened?"

I heard some rustling on the phone, and Damon spoke. He said, " Caroline, get back here now."

I was starting to get worried. I said, " Damon, what the hell happened?"

He said, " Just get back home and we will tell you. It's Lily and Giuseppe. Get home now."

I then hung up the phone. I got out of bed and put on yoga pants and a blue crop top, with my black heels. I then started packing my stuff. There was a knock on my door, then the door opened. It was Bekah and Davina. Bekah said, " Care, what are you doing?"

I said, " I have to get back to Mystic Falls. Something happened to Lily and Giuseppe."

Bekah said, " Alright. I'll get my stuff and tell Nik to get the jet ready."

I nodded and then finished packing. Davina helped me bring my bag downstairs, I brought my suitcase down. Bekah was down at the car with Klaus. I hugged Davina, and said, " Bye, Davina."

She said, " Bye, have a safe flight. Be sure to call me, about what happened."

I nodded and got in the car. Klaus then drove to the tarmac. It was thirty minutes and we arrived there. We got out the car and got in the jet. We sat down, waiting for the plane to take off. It took off and we were in the air.

I was worried, running scenarios through my mind. What could've happened? I was tapping my leg, and biting my nails. Klaus sat next to me, and grabbed my arm. He said, " Love, I'm sure everything is fine."

I looked up at him. I stared into those deep blue eyes, that made my worries go away. I looked around and didn't see Bekah. I guess she went to the bathroom. I then leaned in and kissed Klaus. It just felt right to kiss him, cause he makes everything go away and it is just us. We pulled away and he said, " What was that for?"

I said, " It's for calming me down, plus you are my boyfriend."

He smirked and said, " So, now I'm your boyfriend?"

I said, " Yeah. What am I to you?"

He said, " Confidante? Lady friend? Sweetheart?"

I playfully slapped his arm, and he chuckled. I said, " I'm serious."

He said, " Fine. Would you like to be my girlfriend, love?"

I smiled and said, " I'd very much like to be your girlfriend."

I then pecked his lips. He then went to get himself a bourbon. Bekah soon came out of the bathroom, and sat down next to me. We just read magazines the rest of the plane ride. I was stealing glances at Klaus, and he kept looking at me. I was relaxed the rest of the 7 hours.

7 hours later, we got off the plane, and my worries returned. We got in the car, and left for the Mikaelson house. We dropped Bekah off at her house, and Klaus drove me to the Salvatore house. He had his hand on mine, and it was calming my nerves down a little.

We arrived at the house, and we walked inside. Klaus put my suitcase down in the living room. We saw Damon and Stefan sitting on the couch with bourbon in hand. I said, " What is it guys?"

Stefan said, " You should sit down, Care."

I said, " No, what is it? Tell me!"

Damon said, " Lily and Giuseppe.. they died."