Sercret Date

Caroline's POV
     I woke up, and seen Bekah wasn't in bed. So, I got up and put on my strapless blue dress with my blue heels. I then headed downstairs to the kitchen, I seen Klaus. I got a cup of coffee and some toast and sat down beside Klaus. He said, " Good Morning, love."

    He then kissed my cheek, I blushed. I said, " Morning. Where's Bekah?"

    He said, " She is outback in the pool with Davina. Kol is out with my parents and Elijah went to see Katerina. Freya is having lunch at the grill."

    I said, " Okay, so what are you doing today?"

   He said, " I don't know. I was hoping to spend some time with you."

   He then pecked my lips, I said, " What happened to keeping it a secret?"

   He said, " It still is a secret, doesn't mean we can't spend time together as friends."

   He then kissed my lips again. Ten minutes later, we pulled apart, when we heard the front door open. I drank some of my coffee and Elijah walked in the kitchen. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He said, " Good Morning, Caroline, Niklaus."

   I said, " Morning. So how it Kat?"

   He said, " How did you know I was with her?"

   I said, " Klaus told me. So what is going on between you?"

    He said, " Well, we both like each other, but i don't know what will happen. I mean we kissed last night after the prom."

   I said, " Elijah Mikaelson, is that you? I mean you seem like a love sick fool. Anyway, I'm going to see Beks. Bye, boys."

   I then walked out of the kitchen and to the backyard. I walked towards the pool.

Klaus's POV
     She left, and I turned back to Elijah. He said, " You seem friendly with Caroline. How was your trip?"

   I said. " We are friends, Elijah. Nothing more. It was good, I did eventually get all my feelings for her are gone."

   He said, " Good. Just wanted to make sure, you won't jeopardize this plan. Mother, and a Father want to talk to us, later this evening."

   I said, " Got it. Now what is this about you being close with Katerina?"

   He sighed and said, " Look, I know it won't last. But I can't help but want to get to know her more. She is drawing me in. We can get to know Caroline's friends, but not get too close to her. We can't have feelings for the people we protect and the people we are trying to get rid of."

   I said, " I know, Elijah. I'm going out."

    He said, " Going out, where?"

   I said, " I'm just going out, I don't need to tell you where I am going."

   I then walked out the kitchen and out the front door. I got in my black Jaguar and drove.

   Caroline's POV
       I walked out by the pool, and sat on a chair. I said, " Beks, what are you doing out here? It is noon!"

   She laughed and said, " I had nothing better to do, so Davina and I decided to swim. Did you know Nik was back?"

   I said, " Yeah. We spoke last night on the porch."

    She said, " Really? Why didn't you tell me? I found out he was here this morning."

   I said, " I figured you knew. Plus it really isn't that important. All we did was talk."

     Davina smirked and at me. I just ignored that. Bekah said, " You getting in?"

  I said, " I don't have a swim suit, plus I wanted to go for a nice drive."

  She said, " Okay. Bye Care."

   Davina said, " Bye, Caroline."

    I then walked through the house, and upstairs to Bekah's room. I grabbed my bags and headed down to my car. I put the bags in my trunk and got in my car. Once I got in, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Klaus.

K- Hey, what are you doing, love?

C- I'm going for a nice relaxing drive, why?

K- How about a lunch date?

   C- Sure.

K- Meet me by the falls. I have something to show you.

C- Be there in 15.

    I then started my car and drove to the falls. 15 minutes later, I parked my car and seen Klaus leaned up against a tree. I said, " What is it that you wanted to show me?"

   He smirked and said, " Follow me."

   He then turned around and went into the woods. I followed him. Five minutes later, we stopped in a clearing to the right of the falls. It was beautiful. I seen a picnic basket, and a blanket on the Ground. He said, " Do you like it?"

   I said, " Klaus, this is beautiful."

  He said, " I know. I sometimes come here to think. Only my siblings and I know about this place. We used to play around here when we were kids. We jumped off the cliff and into the water down below. We had a bunch of memories here."

   I smiled and then we sat down on the blanket. He pulled out chocolate covered strawberries from the basket. We then ate and I said, " I think this is the first time I ever came to the falls, since my mother died. I haven't came up here since. I guess I was always closed off, since she died. She used to bring me up here on her days off, and we would have picnics."

   He wiped the few tears on my cheeks away. He said, " I'm sorry. I'm sure she would be so proud of you."

  I smiled and said, " Thank you, Klaus. So, what other childhood memories, can you tell me?"

    He then talked about how, him and Elijah used to scare Bekah. We both talked about our childhoods and started to get to know each other. This is the perfect date.

   Two hours later, we got up and started walking back to our cars. He kissed my lips and o got in my car and drove to the Salvatore House. I arrived at the house, and grabbed my bags and went upstairs to my room. I put the stuff away and went back downstairs to the library. I then read, ' It by Stephen King.'

     Once it was dinner, I went to the dining room and seen everyone there. We sat down and at dinner. We then changed into our pjs and went to bed.

Klaus's POV
     After Caroline left, the falls. I drove back to the house. I arrived home and walked inside. I then seen Davina, my siblings, mother and father in the living room. I sat down, and Father said, " Glad you could join us, Niklaus."

   Mother said, " Alright. The Lockwoods are planning on taking the girl, after her graduation ceremony. So, we are going to make sure they can't get to her. Rebekah, and Davina, you are both going with Caroline to New Orleans as a graduation present from me and your father. Kol, you make sure you have eyes on Caroline till she leaves with Rebekah to the airport. Elijah, and your father is going to keep the Lockwoods distracted during the ceremony and after. Freya, you will be at the Salvatore house having a meeting with Lily and Giuseppe and make sure they are up to date on what they need to do. They need to make sure That after Caroline goes to New Orleans, to make certain they will having a meeting with the Lockwoods the day after the graduation. Niklaus you will be going to New Orleans with the girls and make sure they stay safe. You also have to make sure Caroline knows nothing of this. Everyone got it?"

   We all nodded and then we went to the dining room for dinner. We then made sure we went over the plan once more, and then we went to bed.