Beach Date

Caroline's POV
I woke up to someone laying light feathery touches on my arm. I opened my eyes, and turned around. I then looked into Nik's eyes, and said, " How long have you been awake?"

He said, " An hour. Why?"

I said, " You could've woken me up."

He smirked and said, " Why, you were sleeping. I didn't think to wake such a beautiful creature."

I blushed and leaned in to kiss him. But as our lips touched, our bedroom door swung open. The person said, " Caroline!!"

It was Kat. I squealed and got out of bed. I then went over to her, and hugged her. I said, " Kat!!"

She laughed and then Nik said, " Can't you do this later? We were in the middle of something."

I looked back at Nik and said, " Calm down, grumpy. I am happy to see my best friend again. I told you that I was spending today with her. Did you see Bekah?"

She said, " No. I don't even know where her room is. Elijah told me where yours was."

I said, " Let me get dressed, and then I can bring you to her room."

She nodded and I went to our closet, and put on my black dress, with my black heels. I then headed out the closet, and went over to Kat. Nik was getting out of bed. I said, " Let's go."

We then started walking out of the room, but then Nik grabbed my arm. I turned around and said, " What is it?"

He said, " I'm taking you out tonight. Be ready by 4."

I said, " Got it."

I kissed his cheek, and went down the hallway with Kat. On the way to Bekah's room, Kat said, " So you and Klaus?"

I said, " Yeah. We're together. We love each other. What about you and Elijah?"

She said, " Elijah and I kissed last night. He filled me in on everything that has been happening the last year."

I said, " Got it. This is her room."

She nodded and we opened the bedroom door. Bekah wasn't in bed, she walked out of the bathroom, dressed. Kat and her squealed and hugged each other. Bekah said, " Kat, I am glad you are here."

She said, " I'm glad that I got to see you again. I missed you, girl."

Bekah said, " I missed you too. Did you wake Davina, yet?"

Kat shook her head, and we went to the end of Bekah's wing. We opened Davina's bedroom door, only to be met by Kol shirtless, on top of Davina. I said, " Kol! Get out!"

Kol looked at us and smirked. He said, " I would, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to see all this."

I said, " Ewww!! Five minutes to get out!"

We then walked into the hall and closed the door. Waiting for Kol to leave Davina's room. Five minutes later, Kol walked out of the room. He said, " Hello, Darling."

I said, " Get away, Kol."

He just chucked and went down the hallway. We went into Davinas room, and she walked out of the bathroom, dressed. I said, " What happened to taking it slow, with Kol?"

Kat said, " Wait, Kol and Davina are together?"

Davina said, " Yes, we are together. It's just all that tension that has been growing between us has been too much, and I had enough. He was being really sweet last night, after you rescued Klaus. You have nothing to say, seeing as you slept with Klaus the night you got to see him."