Engagement

Caroline's POV
I woke up with my head on Nik's chest. I then looked at his face, and he was still sleeping. I looked at my hand, and can't believe I get to marry this man. He is so sweet, romantic, sarcastic, dreamy, hot, and above all he is the love of my life. I then felt him pull me closer to him, I looked up at him. He was staring at me, and said, " Having second thoughts, love?"

    I said, " No."

   He said, " What's the matter, sweetheart?"

   I said, " Nothing. I have everything right here. I have friends and a family that I love. I couldn't be happier."

   He said, " I think your missing someone."

     I said, " I also have this hot fiancé. He has this smile that can make my problems go away. These dimples that make him even more irresistible. He has this long yet, short curly hair that you can run your hands through. Then, he has these deep ocean blue eyes, that I can get lost in for days. He also has a big ego."

    He smirked and said, " I am kind of jealousy of this fiancé. But, I'm sure he wouldn't like you and I both being naked in bed together."

     I leaned up and said, " I guess we are just going to have to keep it a secret, then."

    He then closed the gap between us, and kissed me. The kiss got heated very fast. He was then hovering over top of me. Then the bedroom door, swung open. Nik groaned and got off me, and I pulled the sheet up to cover me.

     There stood Kol in the doorway with a smirk. He said, " Care bear, you have a visitor downstairs."

    I said, " Okay. I will be down. Get out!"

    He closed the door, and walked out. I turned to Nik and said, " I guess, we have to finish this later."

   Nik smirked and said, " Who ever is downstairs can wait."

    He then kissed my lips, and then I was straddling his lap. A few minutes later, the door to our room opened again. I got off Nik and pulled the sheet up to cover me. There stood Kat, Bekah and Davina.

    Kat said, " Care, you coming downstairs?"

   I said, " I will be right down."

      They walked out of the room. They closed the door, and I got out of bed. Nik said, " Where are you going?"

   I said, " Whoever is downstairs obviously doesn't want to wait. Get dressed."

    I then walked into our closet, and put on my strapless blue dress with my blue heels. 8 then pulled my hair into a pony tail, and did natural makeup. I then seen Nik putting his shirt on.

    He looked  at me and smirked. I walked over to him, and he said, " How come I am so lucky to be marrying such a beautiful woman?"

   I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, " We are both lucky. I get to marry a handsome man."

   He said, " So, I am handsome."

   I giggled and said, " Exactly. Big ego."

   He just leaned down and kissed my lips. We pulled apart and I said, " Let's go downstairs."

   He nodded and we walked out of our room, hand in hand. We started walking down the stairs, when I seen Damon standing in the courtyard with the rest of the Mikaelsons. I let go of Nik's hand and ran down the stairs. I ran and hugged Damon.

     We pulled away, and he said, " Want to explain, Blondie."

    I looked around and said, " Yeah. Let's sit down."