Katerina

Caroline's POV
        When we arrived at the compound, there was a black Ferrari that was parked outside. We got out the car, and walked towards the front door of the compound. I then noticed the license plate on the front. It read, ' Petrova.'

    It was Kat's bio mom's last name. Elena and Kat were adopted, they aren't The Gilbert's real daughters. Kat kept their mothers last name, Elena chose the Gilbert's last name. I said, "Oh crap!"

   We stopped walking and Elijah said, " What is it?"

     I said, " That's Kat's car. She must be here."

    Elijah said, " You're right, I can't keep avoiding her. Let's go inside."

    I nodded, and Bekah and I helped Nik inside. Elijah opened the door, for us. We walked inside and Kat was sitting in the courtyard. She stood up and seen us. She said, " Care. Klaus. Rebekah. Elijah. What's going on?"

    I said, " Elijah, will explain everything. Bekah let's get Nik upstairs."

   She nodded, and Bekah and I helped Nik upstairs to our room. He sat on our bed, and looked pretty handsome, even with blood all over his face. Bekah left the room.

Elijah's POV
    They went upstairs, and I said, " Katerina. Let me explain."

    She crossed her arms and said, " Explain."

   I sighed and said, " We have been back in New Orleans, since last year. I told Caroline that we were here 3 months after she moved here. She didn't know we were here till, then. We didn't want to tell her, but seeing as we couldn't avoid her. I told her. Niklaus had gotten to New Orleans a month before I told her, he kept wanting to know what we were keeping from him. We told him that Caroline was here. He wanted to see her, but we couldn't let him. Since the threat that was here, was after him. After, we defeated the threat, we went back to Britain a month after Christmas. We left there for another job, then we came back here a weeks ago. We had to send Caroline away with my mother, and Freya when we got back. She went to Britain, for a week, then came back because Niklaus went missing. She wanted to help get him back."

   She said, " Caroline. She knew you were here on her Birthday, when we came to visit her?"

   I said, " Yes."

    She said, " She didn't tell me? Why?"

   I said, " She couldn't tell anyone of you, we couldn't have any one of you coming here, and defeating the purpose of keeping a low profile. We couldn't have anyone else we care about, being taken. I told Caroline not to tell anyone. She didn't tell anyone, that we were here. She had moved here 8 month ago. Stefan had came to visit Caroline 2 weeks ago, and we happened to show up when he was leaving town. But he came to say goodbye to Caroline, so he ended up finding out that she knew about us being here this whole time. Her and Niklaus has been back together since a couple weeks before Christmas. It was the only time, that he was allowed to see her."

She said, " Stefan, knew? Seriously?"

I said, " Who told you that Caroline lived here?"

She said, " Stefan did, when he got back to mystic falls. That was the only thing he told me. He has been locked away in his house, since he came back to mystic falls."

I said, " That must've been because he seen Rebekah, and they had feelings for each other."

She said, " I knew that they had feelings for each other 3 years ago."

I said, " I'm sorry, that I told Caroline not to tell you, we were back. I couldn't have anyone that I love getting hurt."

She said, " Wait, what?"