Nik's Birthday

Caroline's POV
     It has been 2 weeks, since I found out I was pregnant and told Nik. I have been blowing off training with Finn, and he has been wondering what was wrong. I haven't told Finn, Freya, Esther, and Mikael. Nik doesn't want me to leave his sight, or his siblings sight. I have been staying on campus, since I am not showing yet. I have mostly been sleeping in his dorm for a couple nights a weeks. I am 7 weeks along, and not showing yet. Just like today. Today is Nik's Birthday.

     Anyway, I woke up in his arms, and I smiled. I looked, and Elijah wasn't in the dorm. I slowly unwrapped his arms from around my torso. I got out of the bed, and put on my shorts that I wore last night. He ripped my shirt, again, so I put on his sweatshirt. I then wrote a note, so he doesn't worry.

  Nik,
      Had to run an errand. See you later. Love you.
   Caroline

      I then grabbed my purse, and headed out of his dorm. My hair was a mess, and my makeup was smudged, but I don't care. People were staring the whole way to my dorm. I went inside, and seen Bekah, and Elijah talking. Anna must've went to class.

     They seen me, and Bekah smirked and said, " Where were you?"

   I laughed and said, " You know exactly where I was. Elijah, what are you doing here?"

    He said, " Well, I woke up early, and you and Niklaus were still sleeping. So, I headed out for a bit, then came to talk with Rebekah. I'm surprised Niklaus let you out of the dorm by yourself."

   I said, " He will have to get used to it. He is still sleeping, anyway. Today is His birthday. I am going to need everyone's help. Just let me get a shower, and get dressed."

   They nodded, and I headed to the closet. I got my blue dress, and I headed into the bathroom. I got a quick shower, and then put on my blue dress. I went into the room, and seen Kol. I sat on my bed, and put on my heels.

     Kol said, " So, darling, what are you surprising Nik with?"

     I said, " What are you doing here, anyway?"

   He said, " Elijah texted me a little while ago, I came straight away."

    I said, " Fine. I was thinking of having Kol, and Elijah go get balloons. Rebekah can help distract Nik for the day. I will text you when we are ready. I was going to head to the mansion, and speak with Esther, Mikael, Finn, and Freya. Then have everything set up there."

    Kol said, " Why do I get to do balloons, darling?"

    I said, " Well, you can keep a secret. Neither can Elijah. Rebekah is the only one I know that won't tell him."

       Rebekah said, " Elijah can keep a secret."

    I said, " Really? What do you call blurting out that I'm pregnant to Nik?"

   Elijah said, " You didn't tell him."

   I said, " I was going to, but no, Elijah just had to blurt it out."

    Rebekah said, " How did Elijah know you were pregnant before anyone else?"

    I said, " Well, Elijah came over to the dorm, in the morning. I opened the door, and then ran tot he bathroom to throw up. He then insisted on taking me to the hospital, which we did. Then he was there when I found out, because Nik and I were still upset at each other."

   Kol said, " Could we stop talking? And get Nik's birthday set up."

     I said, " Yeah. I'm heading to the mansion. Beks I will text you when to go to the mansion."