Graduation Present

Caroline's POV
     Today is Graduation. I woke up and put on my strapless pink dress with my pink heels. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Klaus.

K- Happy Graduation, Love.

C-Thanks.

  I then smiled and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got some coffee and then Giuseppe, Lily, Damon and Stefan came into the kitchen. They all said, " Happy Graduation!!"

    I giggled and said, " I don't technically graduate till I get my diploma."

    Damon said, " Don't worry, Blondie. You are a graduate. I'm happy for you."

     I then said, " Alright, I gotta get going. Bye."

    I then walked out the front door, and to my car. I got in and drove to the school. I parked my car and seen Kat, Bonnie and Bekah standing outside. I walked over to them and Kat said, " We are graduating!!"

    We all laughed and went inside to get our cap and gowns. We then went to the football field, where the ceremony was being held. They called Bonnie first, Kat, then me, then. Bekah. We all officially graduated!! Kat went to her parents, Bonnie went over to her grandmother. Bekah and I stood together, we were soon joined by Davina, who ran over and hugged us.

     Davina said, "Well, Bekah did you tell her?"

  I said, " Tell me what?"

   Bekah said, " Well, my parents decided to gift me and you a trip to New Orleans as a graduating present. We leave in an hour. Nik is coming with."

   I said, " New Orleans, wow! I always wanted to go there. Why is Klaus coming?"

   She said, " He is visiting an old friend there. So, you have 30 minutes to pack, and Nik is going to help you with your bags."

   I then heard someone say, " Hello, love."

   I turned around and seen Klaus standing there in a suit. He said, " You ready to go?"

   I said, " Yeah. I'm driving."

     We then walked to my car, and got in. I then drove us to the Salvatore House. We arrived at the house, and we walked inside. Giuseppe and Lily were in the living room. They said, " We heard. Have fun in New Orleans!"

   I smiled and said, " I will. I just have to pack."

   I then was going to the stairs, when Giuseppe said, " No boys in your room."

   I turned around and said, " We aren't doing anything. He is helping bring my bags down to the car. Nothing else. Don't worry."

   He nodded and Klaus and I walked upstairs to my room. I entered my room, and Klaus shut the door. I heard him say, " Finally. We're alone."

    I turned around and his lips were on mine. We just kept making out, soon he lifted me up and my legs were around his waist. He walked till he hit my bed, he then laid me down and he was towering over me, with out breaking the kiss.

     Ten minutes later, one of our phones buzzed. We pulled apart, and he pulled his phone out of his pocket and sighed. He then got off the bed and said, " We don't want to be late for out flight. I'll take this out in the hall."

   I nodded and he walked out into the hall to answer his phone. I got my suitcase and started packing.

Klaus's POV
    I walked out into the hall and answered my phone. It was Elijah. He said, " Where are you Niklaus?"

   I said, " Hello, brother. I am at the Salvatore house, with Caroline. She is packing her things."

   He sighed and said, " Alright. Your flight leaves in 45 minutes. Hurry up."

    He then hung up. I sighed and walked back into Caroline's room. She finished packing her stuff. I walked over to her and said, " It was Elijah. He was wondering where I was."

    She said, " It's fine. Ready?"

   I nodded and she went to grab her suitcase, but I said, " I will carry this down, love."

   She sighed and I pecked her lips. We then walked downstairs. She hugged Lily and Giuseppe goodbye, same as Stefan and Damon.

Caroline's POV
     I hugged them all goodbye and then walked out the door with Klaus. He put my suitcase in the trunk and we then got in my car and drove to the Mikaelson Mansion. We arrived at his house, and seen Davina and Bekah outside waiting on us. We got out my car and went over to Davina and Bekah.

   Bekah said, " Bloody Hell! How long does it take to pack? Now let's go."

   We nodded and Klaus took my suitcase to his SUV. Apparently, he has more than one car. Klaus got in the drivers seat, Bekah in the passenger seat. Davina and I got in the back. He then drove to the airport.

      Thirty minutes later, we arrived at the airport. It was more like a private airstrip. I said, " A private Jet, Really?"

   Bekah said, " Yeah. My parents love to fly in style."

    I nodded, still shocked they have a private jet. I mean like how do they afford all of it. Anyway, we walked over to the jet, while the workers put our suitcases where they belong. We walked up the stairs and into the jet. There was a couch, a tv, a bar, a bathroom, and a small bedroom.

   We sat down, while the plane was taking off. When the plane leveled out, I sat down and read a magazine, Bekah and Davina were talking, Klaus was sipping his bourbon.

Nine hours later, we arrived in New Orleans. We got off the plane and then Klaus drove us to where we were going to be staying. Bekah said, " We are staying in one of my families homes. We are staying in the one that is in the quarter. We called it the compound when we were kids."

  I nodded and then Klaus drove the thirty minutes into the quarter. He then parked the car, and we got out. We got our suitcases and went inside. It was amazing. There was a courtyard where there was chairs, and a couch. Bekah showed me to my room, which was right next to hers. Davina already has a room there, apparently she lives here. Klaus went off into the west wing of the house.

    Bekah said, " This east wing is mine, Davina's, and Freya's. The North wing is my parents. The south wing is Elijah's and Kol's. The West wing is Nik's. He doesn't let anyone in his area of the house."

    I nodded and she showed me the rest of the house. We then ate some takeout. Then we changed into our pjs and Davina and I went to Bekah's room. We started talking. Davina and Bekah told me of all the places they love in New Orleans.

   We then went back to our rooms, and went to bed.