Dinner

Caroline's POV
It has been 2 weeks since Klaus rescued me. Everything has been great. I woke up In Klaus's room. He hasn't let me go back to my apartment, I guess he is just afraid that he will lose me. I moved my arm to his side of the bed, and felt cold sheets. I sat up and started looking around the room. I then looked beside me, and seen him in a chair drawing in his sketch book and shirtless.

I said, " How long have you been up?"

He set his sketch book down and said, " A couple of hours."

He started walking towards me, and sat down on the bed. I said, " You could've woken me up."

He smirked and said, " Why would I wake up a beautiful creature like you, just because I woke up earlier?"

I blushed and looked down. He knew he has this effect on me. He put his fingers on my chin, and pushed my chin up, so I look at him. He said, " How about I take you out tonight?"

I said, " Okay. I just have to get a dress from my apartment."

He said, " Why?"

I said, " I don't have much clothes here, I have been borrowing Bekah's clothes. I should go back to my apartment at least and get some clothes."

He said, " How about you move in here? That way you have all of your stuff here, and you are safe."

I said, " Klaus, i don't think your family would like me living here all the time."

He said, " Nonsense. They love you."

I said, " Fine. I still have to go to my apartment and get my stuff."

He said, " Okay. But tomorrow you can move your stuff. For now, Bekah can take you to your apartment and get a dress for tonight."

I kissed him, and things got heated. He fell back in the bed, and I straddled his lap, and we kept making out. Then the door, swung open. We pulled apart and looked who opened it. It was Kol, and he was smirking.

He said, " Well, what do we have here? I never knew you to be dominant, darling."

I threw a pillow at him and he caught it. I said, " Get out, Kol!"

He said, " I will. Mother wants both of you downstairs for breakfast."

He threw the pillow back at me, and I caught it. He then left, and went down the hall. Klaus laughed and I said, " Are you sure you just don't want to move to my apartment? That way there is no interruptions."

     He said, " Kol is an imbecile. We can go to your apartment after dinner tonight, that way there is no interruptions."

     I smiled and kissed his lips. I then got up and went to the clothes Bekah had lent me. I grabbed the leggings with a pink crop top and put them on. I pulled my hair into a pony tail, and Klaus came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and said, " You are beautiful, sweetheart."

     I said, " Your not so bad your self."

    I turned around and pecked his lips. We then walked out of the room, and down the hallway. We then walked downstairs to the kitchen. Elijah, Kol, Esther, and Bekah were in the kitchen. We got some coffee, and eggs. We then sat down at the island, and ate.

      Esther said, " So, Caroline what are you doing today?"

    I said, " Bekah and I were going to go to my apartment for a couple things."

   Esther nodded, we never spoke much. Kol said, " Darling, what took you so long to come downstairs?"

     I glared at him and said, " I was getting ready."