Stefan!

Caroline's POV
It has been 7 months, since The Mikaelsons left. I miss Nik like crazy, but I am okay with it. Cause I know he is coming back. Anyway, I woke up and my phone buzzed. It was a text from Stefan.

S- Where are you? Went to your apartment, Gloria said you moved out.

C- Meet me outside Rousseau's, in 10.

S- Okay. You need to explain.

I got up and put on my strapless pink dress with my pink heels. I then put on my black leather jacket. I grabbed my pink purse, and headed out of my wing. I headed downstairs and out the front door. I down the street to Rousseau's. I seen Stefan outside.

I went over to him and hugged him. We pulled away and he said, " Explain."

I said, " Okay. I forgot to tell you that I moved."

He said, " Where to? Gloria told me about a guy."

I said, " I moved in with Davina at the Mikaelsons home. It was probably just Marcel she was talking about."

I had to lie, about Nik. He didn't know that the Mikaelsons were back, and that I am with Nik, again. He said, " It wasn't Marcel. Gloria said it was a guy you have been seeing for a while."

Damn it!! I said, " Fine. I have been seeing this guy, his name is Nik."

He said, " Can I meet him?"

I said, " No. He isn't in town, right now. He went off to Maine to see his mother."

He said, " Okay. But I better meet this guy."

I said, " Come on. I'll show you the way to the house."

He nodded and we walked down the street towards the house. He said, " How long have you been seeing this Nik?"

I said, " A couple months."

He said, " Why haven't I heard about him till now?"

I sighed and said, " It's still new. I didn't want to jinx it. Now enough with the questions."

He nodded and we walked inside the house. Davina was coming down the stairs. She seen Stefan and said, " I didn't know Stefan was coming, over."

I said, " I didn't know till I woke up."

Stefan said, " I came to surprise Care with a visit. I came to be surprised. Apparently, she moved and has a boyfriend."

Davina looked at me, and said, " Care, can I talk to you?"

I said, " Sure. Stef, kitchen is through that hallway, and the second door, on your right."

He nodded and I followed Davina upstairs to her wing of the house. We went into her room, and shut the door. She said, " What did you tell him?"

I said, " Calm down, Davina. I only told him that I moved here. I didn't tell him about the Mikaelsons being back here and all. I didn't tell him about How Nik and I are together. I only told him that my boyfriends name is Nik, and I've been dating him a couple months. Also, that he isn't in town, and went to Maine to see his mother. I didn't tell him anything else. I swear."

She said, " Good. I don't think the Mikaelsons want Stefan to know they were back in town."

I said, " Alright. Let's go downstairs."

We both went downstairs and to the kitchen. Stefan was sitting down drinking coffee. I grabbed some coffee and sat down beside him. He said, " So, why did you move here?"

I said, " Davina kept bugging me to move in with her. I finally gave in, and also because I wanted to be closer to Davina."

He nodded and then Davina said, " So, Stefan what are you doing him town?"

He said, " I wanted to spend a couple days here with Care Bear."

I said, " Okay. What happened at home?"

He sighed and said, " Damon came home, and we got into fight."

I said, " What was the fight about?"

He said, " You. We didn't know how to tell you about the things that our mother and father gave you in their will."

I said, " What do you mean? They died 2 years ago."

He said, " They gave you the deed to the house, they have in New Orleans. They also deed to the bar they own here in New Orleans."

I said, " Why didn't they give to you or Damon? Why me?"

He said, " They knew you love New Orleans, since you were a kid. You always dreamt of visiting here. They gave me, the lake house, dads car. Damon got the deed to the house, and a couple bars."

I said, " Okay. But why a fight about it?"

He said, " We both knew how you felt about our parents. Damon didn't want to tell you, I wanted to tell you. I thought you had the right to know. Damon didn't want to make you upset again, cause the reason you left was because of death and heartbreak. He wanted to wait a little while, then tell you."

I said, " Okay. Where is the house and the bar?"

He said, " I will show you. Come on."

We got up and I said, " Bye Davina, see you later."

She nodded and we left the house. We went my car, and got in. Stefan gave me directions to the bar. It was the bar called, 'The Quarter Bar.' We then drove to the house.

It was outside of the quarter. It was a house on a big piece of land. It was a big mansion and seemed old. We then drove back to the house, and talked all day. We then ate dinner, and Stefan left to go to his Hotel. He got for a couple nights. I then headed to bed and fell asleep.