Safety

Caroline's POV
We arrived at the compound and walked to the courtyard. Marcel, Davina, Elijah, Kol, and Mikael were all on the courtyard. Elijah stood up and walked over to us. He looked at me and said, " I thought you were staying in Britain."

I said, " I want to help."

Finn was standing beside me and said, " Niklaus, got himself a stubborn one. Elijah."

Elijah looked at Finn and said, " Indeed he does. It's good to see you again, Brother."

They nodded to each other, and we sat down in the courtyard. Finn and Bekah sat on either side of me. Finn asked me, " Are you okay, Caroline?"

I said, " I'm fine."

I looked at Elijah, and he had his eyebrows raised. He then shook it off, and looked towards Mikael. Mikael said, " We know where Agnes and Sophie are keeping Niklaus. He is being held in the attic of the Saint Anne's church. There are at least 15 men helping them. Elijah."

Elijah said, " There is a back exit to the attic. There is 3 men outside the door, and possibly another 3 up in the attic. Rebekah and I will take out those men, and then go and rescue Niklaus. The rest will have to deal with Agnes, Sophie, and the other 9 men. Caroline will be staying in the compound, with Marcellus."

I stood up and said, " What? I am going to help, Elijah."

Elijah said, " No. Not a chance."

I said, " Elijah, can I speak to you?"

He nodded, and followed me to the library that is downstairs. He said, " I'm not letting you go. I can't have you being taken or worse. Niklaus will go mad if he finds out something happened to you."

I said, " Nik doesn't have a say in anything, he is the one that went missing. Elijah, let me help. I love him. Plus, Esther has been teaching me to shoot, and Finn has been training me to fight. Come on, let me help."

Elijah said, " What is going on between Finn and you?"

I rolled my eyes, and Said, " Nothing. Finn has been teaching me to fight. We are friends, nothing more. Finn was asking if I was okay, because I got worried on the jet. I wouldn't do that to Nik. I love Nik. Nik is the love of my life. Just let me help."

Elijah sighed and said, " Fine. You can help. You will be with Rebekah and I. We could use Marcellus to help with the other men."

I hugged Elijah and said, " Thank you. Thank you."

He chuckled and said, " If Niklaus finds out about this, he will have my head."

I said, " Nik, won't find out. I will just tell him that I am great at winning an argument, which he will agree with. Seeing as how I win a bunch of arguments."

He said, " Yeah, by using blackmail."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " You have to get over that. I won't call Kat, unless you want me to."

He said, " Not gonna happen. I don't want anything to happen to her."

I said, " She is a lot stronger than she is. She took down Damon one time, when he kept annoying her, and she had enough."

Elijah said, " I know, she is a lot stronger. I just don't want anything to happen to her."

I said, " You can't keep avoiding her forever. I am her best friend, she loves New Orleans, it's only a matter of time before she comes to visit."

Elijah nodded and we walked out to the courtyard. We seen everyone getting up. Kol said, " You gave in. Didn't you, Elijah?"

I said, " He didn't give in, but he is letting me come and help. As long as I am with him and Bekah."

They nodded and we walked outside to the cars. Bekah, Elijah and I got in Elijah's Bentley, and the rest went in Freya's car and Esthers car. We then drove to the church, we parked outback. We got out of the car and went to the trunk of the car. Elijah gave me a gun and said, " Be careful."

I rolled my eyes, and Him and Bekah got their weapons. We then went around to the side of the church, we shot the guys standing outside the door to the attic. Elijah and Bekah went in front of me, and walked up the stairs. They killed the guys, that were in the room. I then seen Nik chained against a wall.

Elijah got the bolt cutters, and cut him free. I walked over to Nik, and he was partially awake. He seen me and said, " Caroline."

I said, " It's me. Let's get you out of here."

I then helped him up, and he couldn't walk straight. He had blood all over his face and neck. I took his arm, and put it around my neck. Bekah got on the other side, of Nik, and put his other arm around her neck. We then helped him walk, Elijah walked in front of us. We then made it to Elijah's car and got in. Nik and I were in the back and Bekah and Elijah were in the front. Elijah then drove us home.