Missing

Caroline's POV
      It has been a week, since I came to Britain with Esther and Freya. Esther has been teaching me to shoot. Freya has been off doing whatever, she's been doing. When I'm not being taught by Esther. Finn has been teaching me to fight. So, far I am doing awesome. Anyway, I woke up and put on yoga pants, a blue t shirt, and my black boots. I then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I drank some coffee, and Finn came into the kitchen.

    He said, " Are you ready for your lesson?"

  I said, " Yeah. Let's go."

  We then headed outside and down the pathway towards the training area. We arrived, and I started punching a bean bag person. Finn then stepped in and we started fighting. I soon kicked his stomach and he went down to the ground.

     He said, " Good job, Caroline."

   His leg came out and kicked my leg, and I fell to the ground. I said, " Oww!"

      He helped me up, and his phone buzzed. He checked it, and we headed back to the house. We arrived back at the house, and someone yelled, " Niklaus, you bloody narcissistic wanker!! Get out here!!"

    I recognized that voice, it was Bekah. I walked towards the foyer, and found her standing there with her arms crossed. She said, " Wheres Nik?"

    I said, " What do you mean? Nik should be in New Orleans, with you."

    She said, " He isn't there. We checked. I thought he came here to see you."

    I said, " No. I haven't seen or heard from him, since we said goodbye last week. What happened, Bekah?"

    Finn then came around the corner and said, " Bekah, what happened?"

   She said, " Where's mother?"

      I said, " She should be in her office with Freya."

  We all then walked upstairs, and to Esthers office. We walked in, and Esther stood from her desk, and Freya looked at us confused. Esther said, " Rebekah, what are you doing here?"

    Bekah said, " Nik's missing."

   Freya said, "What do you mean missing?"

    Bekah said, " Well, two days ago, he went somewhere and didn't tell anyone of us. We thought he came here to see Caroline, but it seems I was wrong. We have no idea where he is. Elijah, Kol, and Father are searching our places in New Orleans, while I came here to see if he was here. Seeing as he isn't answering his phone."

    Then Bekah's phone rang. She answered it, and spoke to Elijah. She then hung up, and Bekah said, " He isn't in any of our places in New Orleans, or in any of the bars. We have no idea of where he is."

     Esther said, " We need to go back to New Orleans, now. Freya call the jet, tell them to be ready within the hour. Caroline, you are going to stay here with Finn."

   I said, " No. Let me help find him."

     Bekah said, " No, Caroline. We can't have you go missing either."

   I said, " Bekah. Let me help. I love him, I can't stand to lose him. Just let me help."

   Esther said, " Fine. If you are always with at least one of my children at all times."

   I smiled and nodded. Finn said, " Can I go and help find him? He is my brother after all."

    Esther said, " I guess. We need all the help we can get. Go get packing now."

   Freya said, " The jet is ready. We need to hurry."

  I nodded and headed to Nik's room, and started packing. I had everything packed with in ten minutes. I then grabbed my suitcase, and headed downstairs and out the door tot he car. I put my suitcase in the back, and Bekah, Finn, Freya, and Esther came out the front door. Finn put their suitcases in the car, and we got in and drove to the tar Mac. We arrived at the tar Mac, and got on the jet.

    The jet took off, and then I started fearing the worst. I can't help but think something is going to go wrong. I kept moving my leg up and down. Then someone sat next to me, and out their hand on my leg. It was Finn. He said, " Calm down. He will be fine. He is like a cockroach. He is always there, and you can't get rid of him."

    I said, " I know. I just can't help but think something bad happened. I mean he is Niklaus Mikaelson, people call him the wolf, how can he be taken by someone?"

    Finn said, " I didn't realize you knew about his nickname."

  I said, " I do. I know a lot of things about him."

   Finn said, " He will be fine. We don't know what or who this threat is. Only Elijah, Father, Rebekah, and Kol know that information. They could've had a bunch of people to take him down. I know that tow sedatives, won't keep him down. He has been trying to build an immunity to them. He tries to eliminate anything that weaken him. But with you, you are a strength. He is most likely, holding onto the thought of you, that way they don't break him."

   I nodded, and Esther, Freya, Bekah sat around me and Finn. Bekah said, " J should get you all caught up on what we learned."

   We nodded and she continued, " The threat is Agnes, and Sophie Deveraux. They have a bunch of people helping them. They are trying to get to the top of New Orleans. They want to be the people that control the whole city. They are pissed, because The Mikaelsons have been the top family in the city for generations. Nik is mostly the top person in New Orleans. They want to eliminate him, thinking that if they take out Nik, then they will weaken us and we will leave the city for good. But they don't have anything we have. We have Family, and Friends. Elijah, Kol, and Father is clueing Marcel and Davina in. They are also trying to make a plan as we speak."

    We nodded, and then I got up and poured myself a bourbon. I just had to wait 9 more hours, till we arrive in New Orleans.

     9 hours later, we landed. We got off the jet, and into the car. We then drove to the compound in the quarter.