Need your Help

Caroline's POV
     It has been 3 weeks, since Nik proposed to me. Damon and Kat left 2 weeks ago, to go back to Mystic Falls. Damon is telling Stefan about Nik proposing to me. We don't have a date for the wedding. We are just happy and don't need to rush anything. Anyway, I woke up, and seen Nik wasn't in bed. I put on my black yoga pants, my pink crop top, and my black boots.

    I then headed downstairs to the kitchen and seen Bekah, and Finn. I got some coffee. Once I finished my coffee, Finn said, " Caroline, my mother wanted to speak with you."

    I said, " Got it. She in her office?"

   He said, " Yeah. Still up for training later?"

   I said, " Yeah. I will meet you downstairs after I talk with Esther."

     He nodded, and I headed upstairs to Esthers and Mikael's wing of the house. I knocked on her office door, and I heard her say, " Come in."

     I opened the door, and seen Nik sitting there. Esther was sitting at her desk. I closed the door, and walked over to her desk. I said, " You wanted to talk to me?"

   She said, " Yes. Sit down, dear."

    I sat down, and Esther said, " Well, we are going to need your help. In one weeks time, we will be leaving New Orleans and going back to our house in Mystic Falls. Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Niklaus will be going to Whitmore College. Finn and Freya will be helping Mikael and I come up with some information."

   I said, " What does that have to do with me?"

    She said, " You are also going to be attending the college with my children. We can use your help to distract this certain person, if need be. We just need you and my children to become friends with this person."

    I said, " Okay. Is that all?"

   She said, " Yes. You may go."

   I nodded, and left her office. Nik had followed me out. We went walking down the hallway and out of the wing. Nik grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stop. He said, " Love, are you alright?"

   I said, " I'm fine. I just have to go train with Finn."

      He said, " Finn? Why him?"

    I said, " Don't be jealous. We are friends. He was training me in Britain, and now he is training me at the plantation house. I will be back before dinner. I love you."

   He said, " I love you, sweetheart."

   I kissed his lips, and then I walked downstairs and seen Finn in the courtyard. I said, " You ready?"

   He said, " Yeah. Let's go."

     We then walked to my car, and then I drove us to the plantation house. We got out, and went to the backyard. He had me shoot a target for an hour. We then started fighting for two hours. I then kicked the back of his leg, and he fell to the ground.

    He chuckled and said, " You are getting better."

   I said, " I know."

     He said, " How about we try something different? It's one that you shoot a bunch of cans, at a far distance."

   I said, " Okay."

   He went to set up the cans on a fence, and gave me a gun. I then shot all the cans. He said, " Impressive."

     I said, " It's almost dinner. Let's head back to the house."

   He nodded, and we walked out to the driveway. We got in my car, and drove to the house. We walked inside, and Finn went to talk with Elijah. I went upstairs to Nik's and I's wing. I entered our room, and Nik was sitting in the bed. I said, " Hey."

   He looked up at me and said, " How did it go?"

   I said, " I'm getting better."

    He got up, and walked towards me. He tried to kiss me, but I turned my face away. He looked at me confused. I said, " I'm all sweaty, and gross. Let me get a shower."

    He said, " I don't care if your sweaty. You could never be gross, love."

    He then kissed my lips. I pulled away, and said, " I'm going to get a shower, alone."

    He pouted. I laughed and walked into our bathroom. I then got into the shower. I got out, and put on my pjs. I then dried my hair, and walked out to the room. Nik was sitting on the bed. He said, " Dinners ready. Let's go."

   I pecked his lips, and we walked downstairs to the dining room. We sat down and ate dinner. We then went our separate ways. Nik and I went to our room. He got in the shower, and I turned on the tv. I turned on, 'Supernatural'. Nik came out of the bathroom, and laid down next to me on the bed. He pulled me closer to him. He said, " How come you always watch this when I'm in the shower?"

    I said, " I have to find something to watch. This is the best show."

    He kissed the top of my head. We watched a few episodes, and then turned off the tv. We then went to sleep.