Safe House

Caroline's POV
     I woke up with Nik's arms around me. I tried to get out of bed, but he pulled me back to him. I turned around and his eyes were closed. I said, " We have to get up."

   He said, " No. I want to just keep you in my arms forever."

    I said, " Nice try. You are the one who wanted me to go to the safe house with your mother and sister."

    He opened his eyes, and I pecked his lips. I then got up out of bed, and started packing my clothes into a suitcase. I didn't know how long I was staying there, so I packed half my clothes. I then felt two arms wrap around my waist.

    I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He said, " I am gonna miss you."

   I turned around in his arms and said, " I'm gonna miss you too. But you definitely gotta make up for it, when I get back."

   He said, " I have all the time in the world for you, my love."

    I then went into the closet. I put on my blue skirt, with my black lace crop top, my black leather jacket, and my black heels. I then walked out and Nik had his jaw dropped. I giggled, and he said, " You are really making it hard for me to just keep you in this room, and never leave."

    I walked over to him and said, " Good."

    I then pecked his lips, and went to grab my suitcase, which was by the door. But he got it there first. He said, " I insist. I am a gentleman, a woman should never carry her own bag."

    I rolled my eyes and said, " You Mikaelson men and having to be a gentleman."

  He looked at me confused. I said, " Mikael opens doors, and pulls out chairs for women. Each time Elijah and I go out for lunch, he always insists on paying. Kol is even a gentleman, he gives women compliments, and opens doors for them. Even you are a gentleman. You always insist on taking my bags, opening doors for me, pulling a chair out for me, and giving me compliments. I mean I'm not complaining, but sometimes women can do somethings."

   He smirked and said, " Mother always taught her sons to respect women. We are gentleman because women deserve a man that is a proper gentleman. We like to make sure women are treated like princesses. But you my love, is a queen fit for a king."

    I blushed and he just smirked. I went over and kissed his lips. After a few minutes, we pulled away, and I said, " Thank you."

   He said, " My pleasure, sweetheart."

   We then went out of our room, and downstairs to the courtyard. I seen everyone down there. Nik gave my suitcase to Mikael to put in the car. Bekah and Davina came over and hugged me.

    I laughed and Davina said, " I'm gonna miss you, Care bear."

   Bekah said, " I'm gonna miss you too."

   I said, " I'm gonna miss both of you."

     Kol then came over and hugged me. I said, " Since when do you hug?"

    He said, " Your my sister, you get a hug just this once."

   I said, " I'm not your sister."

   He smirked and said, " Yet. I'm gonna miss you care."

  I said, " I'm gonna miss you too, psycho."

   He laughed and then walked over to Davina. Mikael came over and hugged me. He said, " We are all gonna miss you."

   I said, " I'm gonna miss you all too."

    He walked over to say goodbye to Esther. Elijah came over and said, " Bye, Caroline."

   I said, " Bye, Elijah. Are you sure you don't want me to call Kat?"

    He said, " Don't."

   I laughed and said, " I won't. Calm down, Elijah. I'm gonna miss you."

   He said, " I'm going to miss you too."

       He then walked away. Nik came over and hugged me. I said, " I love you, Nik."

    He said, " I love you, Caroline."

   He then kissed my lips. We didn't want to let go again. But we had to. He said, " Be safe, my love."

  I pecked his lips and said, " I will."

   I then went over to Esther and Freya. We got in the car, and Esther drove down the road. After an hour, we arrived at a tar Mac. We walked over to their private jet, and got inside. Esther went to talk to the pilot, and Freya and I sat down.

   Freya said, " Its only for a couple weeks. Don't worry, we will be back in no time."

   I smiled and said, " I know."

   She smiled and then Esther came and sat down. Then the jet took off. We leveled out in the air, and Esther said, " Its going to be 12 hours before we arrive at our destination."

   I said, " May I ask, Where are we going?"

   Esther said, " We're going our home."

   Freya said, " We are on our way to Britain. Where we grew up, some of the time."

    I nodded. I never been to Britain, or let's just say anywhere. The only places I've been was Mystic Falls and New Orleans. I wonder what Britain is like. I then flipped through magazines for a couple hours. I then got up and talked with Freya, and scrolled through my phone.

     After 10 hours, Esther said, " We are landing in 5 minutes."

    I nodded and then soon we landed. We got up and got off the jet. We walked to the car, waiting for us. It was getting dark out, and there was a light breeze in the air. We got in the car, and Esther drove us to their house. After an hour, we arrived at this beautiful tan mansion. It was truly beautiful.

    We got out of the car, and got our bags. Esther said, " Freya, do show Caroline to her room."

  Freya said, " Yes, mother. Let's go, Caroline. I'll give you the tour."

   I nodded and rolled my suitcase. We walked inside the beautiful mansion. It was stunning. There was a piano inside the foyer, a huge living room, a huge kitchen, and dining room. There was 3 guest rooms downstairs. There was a pool and a huge garden outback.

     We went upstairs, and Freya said, "Mother and Fathers is straight down the left hallway. Bekah's, Kol's, Elijah's, Niklaus's and I's rooms are down here."

   We went down the left hallway, and she tapped along the doors. She told me where Elijah's room, study was. Even Kol's room, and study. Bekah's and Freya's rooms were at the end of the hallway. In the middle of the hallway, was Nik's office, Study, and his room.

    She said, " There are some guest rooms at the end of the hallway towards Bekah's room. But I'd assume you would want to sleep in Niklaus's room. So here you are."

    She opened the door, and I walked inside. It was similar to Nik's room at the compound, but a bit bigger. There was a king size bed, a fireplace, a couch, nightstands on either side of the bed. A flat screen TV was a top the fireplace. There was a balcony that overlooked the back yard. You could see the pool, and the garden from the balcony.

     Freya said, " I'll let you get settled. Dinner will be downstairs in the dining room, in twenty minutes."

   I nodded and she walked out. I grabbed my suitcase, and started unpacking. After everything was done, I headed downstairs to the dining room. We sat down and ate dinner.

    After dinner, we headed back to our rooms. I got a bath, and then changed into my pjs. I then laid in bed. This whole house was amazing. I soon drifted off to sleep.