Return

Stefan's POV
I am walking over to the Compound, to say goodbye to Care. I walked inside, and seen Davina walking down the steps. I said, " Hey. Is Care up yet?"

She looked and had a shocked face. Before she could talk, I heard someone say, " Stefan?"

I turned around and seen The Mikaelsons standing there behind me. I was shocked. I haven't seen them in 2 years, and neither has Care.

I said, " Hey. What are you guys doing in New Orleans?"

Klaus said, " We came home. This is where we live. Davina, where is Caroline?"

Davina said, " She is still sleeping. I will go wake her."

Davina then went up the stairs to wake Caroline. I said, " Caroline? She knows you are here?"

Elijah said, " She knows we came back a year ago. We left 7 months ago for a job. But we came back."

I walked up the stairs, and heard the girl coming down the hallway. I stood there waiting for here to explain.

Caroline's POV
I woke up with a hangover. I don't even remember drinking that much. Someone knocked on my door, I got up and opened it. It was Davina. She said, " You look like hell."

I said, " I feel like hell. What's up?"

She said, " Stefan is downstairs. He wants to say goodbye before he leaves."

I said, " Can't he wait, till I am dressed?"

She said, " No. His flight leaves in an hour."

I said, " Fine."

We then walked down the hallway. On the way, I said, " How much did I drink last night?"

She giggled and said, " You don't remember. You drank a quarter of the bar. Stefan had to carry you home. You seemed like you needed a night to let go."

I said, " Oh. I didn't realize I drank that much."

We then reached the top of the steps, and Stefan was standing there at the top. Stefan said, " You want to explain, what you have really been doing in New Orleans?"

I was confused. I said, " What do you mean?"

He pointed to the courtyard. I then seen Nik, and the rest of the Mikaelsons standing behind him. Before I could even think, I said, " Nik."

I heard Stefan mumble something, but I ran down the stairs into Nik's arms. I slammed my lips down on his, and he kissed back much more enthusiastically. After what seemed for, well like forever. We pulled apart, and I looked into his eyes.

I said, " I missed you."

He smiled and said, " I missed you too, my love."

Then someone said, " Yes. We get it you missed each other. Do I get a kiss too, darling?"

I looked at Kol. I said, " In your dreams."

He said, " Everynight."

I laughed and then Stefan came down the stairs and said, " Want to explain? As to how you knew they were in New Orleans a year ago, and didn't tell me?"

I looked at the Mikaelsons, and they nodded. I looked at Stefan and said, " I couldn't. They came here a year ago, and I didn't even know it at first. I lived here a month and they didn't come here till after I moved here. It took 3 months, for me to find out they have been here. I didn't tell you because I couldn't. They told me not to tell anyone, cause they were doing a job here in New Orleans."