Homecoming

Caroline's POV
     It has been 2 and a half weeks since the dinner with The Mikaelsons. Not much has happened, we won the homecoming game last night. Today, is the Homecoming Dance. Kat, Bonnie, Rebekah, and I are going as friend dates. Elena was asked by Stefan. Rebekah is friends with us and she is nice and she helped plan the homecoming dance. We are meeting today with the final preparations.

       Anyway, I woke up and put on my blue dress with my blue heels. I went downstairs to the kitchen, I seen Stefan, Lily, Damon, and Giuseppe. I got some coffee and toast. I then sat down. Giuseppe asked, " So, what are you doing today, Caroline?"

   I said, " Well, Stefan is helping put decorations up for the dance today. Then Rebekah and I are getting ready at her house."

    Stefan said, " Who said I was helping?"

   I said, " I did, now get over it."

   He rolled his eyes. Giuseppe said, " Who are you going with to the dance?"

   I said, " Well, Kat, Bonnie, Rebekah and I are going as friend dates. Elena was supposed to be going with us, till someone asked her to the dance."

    I looked over at Stefan and he said, " What? I like her."

   I rolled my eyes. I seen the longing looks he give Rebekah when she isn't looking. Giuseppe said, " Well, Mikael has a two sons that are going to your school. Why not go with one of them?"

   I said, " Well, I don't really know Kol and Klaus. Plus, they are Bekah's brothers, we are friends, I wouldn't betray her like that."

     Giuseppe said, " Okay, just keep it in mind that you can go with either one of them."

   I nodded and said, " Come on, Stef. You are driving."

   He said, " Can't you get your license, so I don't have to drive you everywhere."

   I said, " 2 months till my birthday, then you can maybe stop driving me. I sort of like bugging you."

   He just rolled his eyes, and we headed out to the car. He then drove us to the school. We arrived, and we walked into the gym. I seen Rebekah, and Matt. Rebekah waved me over, and she gave Stefan instructions.

   I said, " Is this all the help we got?"

   She said, " No. My brothers should be here any minute. They always so bloody late."

   I said, " Which one is helping us?"

  She said, " All of them. Elijah, Kol and Nik are coming to help. Freya is at the house helping my mother."

   I nodded and then a few seconds later. The gym door opened, and Elijah, Kol, and Klaus walked in. They walked over to us, and Rebekah and I started with the instructions for them. They went and put everything in its spot perfectly.

   Two hours later, they were done. Stefan, and Matt left already. Kol, And Klaus were getting in Klaus's black jaguar. Elijah got in his Bentley, and Rebekah and I got in her Red Camaro.

   She then drove us to her house. We arrived and we walked inside. Elijah said, " Caroline, could I speak with you."

   I said, " Yeah."

  He then led us outside the back door. We then walked in the garden. He said, " So, how is everything going with the death of your mother?"

   I said, " Everything is fine. My mother died a year ago. I mean I am done grieving, I will never be over her being dead. It's just feels like she will always be with me."