Mystery person

Caroline's POV
It is 1 weeks till my 21st birthday. I woke up and put on my purple top with my blue jeans, and my black heels. I then went and made some coffee. I drank my coffee and then decided to head out and walk around for a bit. I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs, and out the door. I then went down the street and started walking and looking around. There was people playing jazz music. This city is amazing and I love it.

After an hour, of walking someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and seen Marcel. I said, " Hey, Marcy!"

He rolled his eyes and said, " Hey, Care. What are you doing?"

I said, " I just decided to take a walk. Why, what's up?"

He said, " Nothing. I just seen you and thought you would like some company."

I said, " That's fine. What do you wanna do?"

He said, " Want to window shop?"

I said, " I thought you didn't want to go shopping with me, ever again!"

He said, " What? I said that with Davina and you."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. My eye caught something behind Marcel, more like someone. I only caught a glimpse, but it looked like Elijah Mikaelson. I shook my head and didn't see him. I just shook it off and walked with Marcel to some shops.

We basically shopped all day, and then I went to my apartment, and got a bath. I then changed into my pjs and sat on the couch. I turned on, ' Law and Order: SVU.'

This show is good, the character detective Munch is funny, same as Detective Finn Tortula. Then my phone buzzed. It was a texted from an unknown number. (U= Unkown number).

U- Come to Rousseau's tomorrow at 1

C- Who is this?

They didn't text back. I guess I will have to find out who it was tomorrow. I turned off my phone and then focused on the tv show. After 7 episodes, I went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up and put on my strapless red dress with my red heels. I then went to the kitchen and made some coffee and eggs. When the eggs and the coffee was done, I sat down at the island and ate my eggs.

When I was done, I decided to read a book till 1 o clock. I read, ' Twilight: Breaking Dawn.' This book is getting good.

I was a halfway through the book, when it was 12:45. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. I decided to walk because it is only a 10 minute walk.

After ten minutes, I arrived at 'Rousseau's'. I took a deep breath and walked in. I sat down at a booth and just waited for the mystery person to show up. I waited five minutes till someone said, " Caroline."

I looked up and seen Elijah. I was shocked, I didn't think I would see any of them again. He sat down, and said, " Nice to see you again."

I said, " How.. Why are you here? I thought you were gone for good, when you left Mystic Falls."

He smiled and said, " That's a long story. Let's order some lunch and then talk."

I nodded and a waiter came over and we ordered a burger and fries. I said, " Talk."

He said, " Well, when we left Mystic Falls, we went back to Britain. We went there to deal with someone it took about 9 months. Then we came here to New Orleans because there is a threat looming about taking out someone."

I said, " So, you've been here for 3 months and I didn't know?"

   Our food came, and I ate a fry. He said, "Well, we have been trying to keep a low profile. We have been staying at the Mansion with Davina."