Chapter 5

I walk into the club and make my way to the bar.

"Can I have a whiskey on the rocks?" I ask the bartender and he nods.

Don't judge, I'm in a high pressured mission.

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be out here alone" a man said with his Italian accent. Ugh, men. "Do you need some company, I'm great company" his breathe reeked of alcohol.

"I'm good" I reply and the bartender hands me my drink. "Thanks" I smile and take a sip.

"Wanna go somewhere quieter?" The man asks as he places a hand on my thigh which makes me roll my eyes in disgust.

I grab his hand and stand up, twisting it behind his back. I lean in and whisper in his ear, "If you don't leave me alone, I will have your head cut off."

I let go of his hand and walk away with my drink. I see Haden walk in the club and he gives me a subtle nod.

I continue walking around for a little and wait for the creepy man to leave the bar, and surely he does.

I take my seat at the bar again, and ask for another whiskey on the rocks as I finish the one in my hand.

I look around the club a little as I wait for my drink and spot some pretty good looking guys, but not the one I'm looking for.

I turn around and the bartender hands me my drink. I thank him and take a small sip.

Fuck this, their intel is probably wrong about the guy being here tonight.

I down my drink and stand up. I start walking but I trip on someone's foot.

Before I could feel my body hit the cold ground, I feel two warm arms catch me.

I open my eyes and they widen as I see who caught me.

Antonio Toretto, the boss of the Italian mafia.

He pulls me to my feet and I stand still, frozen on what to do. "Are you ok?" He asks me and I nod. "Thank you" I finally speak. "Its my pleasure. I have to get going though, it was lovely to meet you" he rushes off.

Shit!

Run after him or stay put? Run after him.

I quickly follow the path that he took and it leads me to an emergency exit door.

I quickly open it and rush out, but stop in my tracks as I see three men standing over a dead body. I look up at who it is but don't recognize any of them.

They turn around and that's when they notice me. "Ah, a pretty lady" one steps forward but I take a step back. "What did you see exactly?" Another asks but I don't speak.

I guess I'm gonna have a little fun today.

One grabs me but before I could elbow him, someone speaks.

"Ricco, my good friend." Antonio speaks as he walks forwards.

The man holding me turns to Antonio and Antonio's eyes land on me. "Why are you holding an innocent girl?" He asks. "That's none of your business!" The man named Ricco replies. "But it is" Antonio rolls his eyes.

The man pulls a gun on Antonio and my eyes widen. Maybe he can finish my mission for me. Yayyyyyy.

Ugh, Antonio is damn lucky that I don't like when people kill my targets.

I elbow the dude holding me and he grunts making the two other men focus on me for a second giving Antonio time.

Antonio grabs Ricco's gun and shoots Ricco and the other man. "I suggest you let go of the lady" Antonio demands but he doesn't flinch. "Fine by me" Antonio smirks and shoots the guy in the leg making him let go of me. Antonio then proceeds to shoot the man in the head.