Chapter 31

"Thank you Cadenza, this means a lot" I say through the phone. "Anytime A" she replied. I hung up and looked over at Haden who was watching Amelio.

"Have you ever thought of kids?" I ask making him turn his attention to me. "Excuse me?" he wondered if he had heard me correctly. "I don't like repeating myself Haden" I raised a brow at him. I noticed him in deep thoughts, clearly figuring out his answer. "I haven't met the right person to want to think about kids with." He turned his attention back to me. Smart answer.

Although Haden was a little older than me, I still found him quit young to have kids. I was quit surprised of the fact that he didn't have a woman on his arm though. He was a decently good looking man, so it was a mystery to me why he didn't have one.

I dropped the subject and watch Amelio, who was watching Miguel train Tiko. When I explained to Amelio what Tiko would be when he grew up, he didn't seem to mind. Amelio seemed to be maturing faster then anyone I had ever met. Vlad was more of a child then he was.

"Andraaaaa!" Speak of the devil. "Why are you here?" I turned my head to see him leaning on the door frame. "I just wanted to see my favorite nephew, is that such a problem?" Vlad spoke to me as if I were deaf. Technically Vlad wasn't Amelio's real uncle but it was the easiest thing for us to call him, because I definitely didn't want to call him my brother. Leonard on the other hand, I didn't mind calling brother. He was less annoying.

"Uncle Vlad" Amelio stood up and ran into Vlad's arms. Although Vlad was annoying at times, he did make Amelio happy, so I don't mind keeping him around for a little longer.

"Has Alexandra been giving you a hard time" Vlad joked but Amelio nodded his head, going along with it. "Traitor" I cross my arms and fake pout making Amelio laugh hysterically.

"Oh Vlad I have something to ask of you and Leonard." I look up at him as he makes his way over to the lawn chair beside me. "Ask away" he smiled as he placed Amelio down to go run around. "Me and Amelio are heading to Italy for a little, would you two like to come? We could go exploring and Amelio would also love for you to come." I suggested to him. It didn't take long for him to accept. Anything to spend time with my brother.

"When are we leaving?" he asks, wanting to know more information. "Tomorrow, Haden and a few other guards will be accompanying us. There's also a function we need to go to so bring your suits." I answer his question and give him more details. "Who's function?" he questions me. "Alonzo Bianchi and Sofia Bianchi" I say without hesitation. "The Bianchi twins?" he raises his brows and I nod.

"The extra guards we bring will watch over Amelio, or maybe I will leave him with the Toretto family." I shrug my shoulders. "You're gonna leave him in enemy territory" Vlad raises his voice a tad bit. "They have earned my trust Vlad, all I'm asking is you place your trust in me." He sighs and nods his head at my statement. "Thank you" I smile at we both turn our attention back to Amelio.

"Amelio take that out of your mouth!" I shout at him. He quickly looks at me and laughs. "Haden" I groan and Haden makes his way towards Amelio.

I turn my attention back to Vlad and smirk. "So where is my favorite Castro brother?" I couldn't help but giggle at the facial expression he looked at me with. "Sitting beside you" he rolls his eyes at me. "Leonard" I nudge him with my elbow. "Somewhere in the house, probably chatting up one of your maids." He shrugs his shoulders.

When the sun started to go down, we all went back inside. I immediately smelt the cooking of the chef and it was delightful. "You staying for dinner?" I ask him as we make our way to the kitchen. "I cant leave now that I have smelt the food" Vlad makes me laugh.

We step into the kitchen to see Leonard at the mini bar, drinking some scotch. "You good?" I walk over to him and place my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah" he says, not even looking up at me. "Talk to me" I smile at him as I sit down on the stool beside him. "Father and I got into a disagreement and I don't want to head home because I have too much pride." He explains to me. "Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that was why we were here" Vlad yells while he starts putting his hands on my chef. I roll my eyes and put my focus back on Leonard. 

"You can stay here as long as you want, Amelio loves being around you." I rub his back. "Thanks kiddo" he pulls me into a hug and I return the gesture. "Now where is that little man?" he asks, pulling away from the hug. "Getting cleaned up, he was rolling around in the grass." I laugh at the idea of a child in the mafia family rolling around in the grass. "Lets eat now" Vlad catches our attention.

We stand up and make our way over to the island. "I'll save you for dessert" Vlad says to the chef. "First of all, don't flirt in front of us, second of all, you keep your hands off of my chef." I warn him and he rolls his eyes. "Lita, you can go" I say to her and she removes herself from the room. "Are all of your workers that hot?" Vlad asks making me almost gag. "Most of my workers are men, so yes." I smirk at him.

"You both are intolerable" Leonard groans making Vlad and I laugh. "You love us" I wrap my arm around his shoulder, swaying our bodies. He removes my arm and slides further away from me. "Rude" I fake pout. "You're just like Amelio" Vlad jokes making me punch him in the arm. "Ok now that was rude" he glares at me as I smile brightly at him.

Comments and votes would be helpful, love you guys.