Chapter 57

When we got on the plane we decided who would sit beside who. I of course sat with Antonio and I was so happy when no one sat beside us. More space for our carry on bags.

Pedro and Talia sat a couple seats in front of us with their baby. Demetrio and Vlad sat with Amelio in the seats right behind us, which I knew was going to be a nightmare. Haden, Leonard and Sasha sat in two of the seats in the middle row close to our seats. I still had to have some kind of protection, even though this plane was filled with highly trained killers. Alessio, Aspen and Vivian sat in front of us, while Fiero and Cadenza in the middle row beside their seats. 

This was gonna be an interesting flight to say the least. 

Not even an hour into the flight, Vlad started kicking at our seats like he is a fucking toddler. Kill him. Trust me, I want to right now. When he continued for a couple minutes, I stood up and shot him a death glare. "If you continue, I will make sure to cut your feet off and feed them to the pigs." He gulped and then nodded. I smiled and sat back down in my seat.

Antonio chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and made me lean into him.

Pedro's words kept playing in my head. You don't have to know if you love him right now, but the longer you wait and reject those feelings, the more you will be in denial and mess it all up. What if I really did love Antonio right now... I don't even know how to love. What if he didn't love me back!?

"Sit down Vlad!" Leonard warned his brother. Vlad rolled his eyes and continued to run down the runway. "Alexandra" Leonard begged me for my help. Ugh, why do I always have to be the one to calm this child down.

I stood up from my seat and glared at Vlad who had stopped running to look at me. "Sit. Down!" My voice was calm and collected. He knew that play time was over. He gulped and walked back to his seat, sitting in between of Amelio and Demetrio.

"Please tell me that the vacation isn't gonna be like that" I sit down in my seat and complain to Antonio. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "I'll put a bullet in his head if it continues" he says making me giggle. "I would like that" I move around so my head can be laying on his lap and my feet lying on the two seats that are empty.

He puts his hand on my head and starts running his fingers through my hair. Fuck that feels good. "Ant?" I look up at his face. "Hm?" His attention turns away from the window and towards me.  "Do you think you could ever love someone?" My voice was quiet and shaky. 

He takes a deep breath and continues to run his fingers in my hair while his eyes watched the clouds go by. "I don't know amor" he spoke truthfully. "You?" he askes me, now looking into my eyes.

"I don't know how to love..." I replied to him honestly.  

....

The flight was finally over... It felt way too long. 

The awkward silence and the annoying noises Vlad and Demetrio were making behind us did not help the situation. I swear one day when I get my hands on one of them, I will give them a reason to scream like fools. That's dark. Shut the fuck up.

Once we walked off the plane and headed towards baggage claim, I quickly saw the others. The group that was with me on the plane were still way too far behind me to see them. When I neared, I could see the huge smile on Luciana's face. It was heartwarming.

"Alexandra" She pulled me into a tight hug. "It's been too long dear" she giggles and pulled away from the hug once she realized I couldn't breath. "Alexandra" Enrico said as he took my hand and shook it. I nodded at him and shot him a small smile.

"Hey weirdo" Matteo spoke up. Oh lord have mercy on me. "Matteo" I roll my eyes and give him a small hug. "Enzo!!!!" I heard Vivian's scream as she ran to her boyfriend and engulfed him in a huge hug. I smiled at the beautiful sight. I bet she missed him, it was unusual for them to be apart. 

I looked down to see a small Teresa hiding behind Matteo. I smiled at her and she quickly recognized me as she wrapped her arms around my legs. "Hey" I spoke softly and calmly. I swear if someone doesn't get this kid off me, she is going flying across this airport.

"Munchkin" Antonio's voice boomed behind me somewhere. Her eyes light up and she quickly ran to her older brother. He picked her up and twirled her around as she giggled uncontrollably.

"Hey Gia" Alessio patted his sister's back in a brotherly way. She smiled at him and then wrapped her arms around Aspen. I guess we know who the favorite one is.

"Where's my welcome party?" Vlad groaned. Leonard smacked him across the head, making a smirk appear on my face. "Ow!" He yelled in his brother's face. He grabbed Leonard by the backpack that was on his back, and yanked him to the ground. I felt bad for Leo but I'm still gonna laugh, that was pretty funny. Leonard quickly stood up and chased his brother around. 

Please tell me that we aren't all staying in the same house. I don't wanna be tortured for this entire trip, thank you very much.

Giovanni had made sure that there were vehicles out front for us the second we got all our luggage. He insisted on filling the vehicle that I was in but I kept telling him that I could do it myself.

Doing this was like a break from all the others, so I will gladly enjoy the small moment of peace. On queue, Vlad walks over to me. Fucking kill me already. That can be arranged, just saying.

"Hey..." he starts talking like he is nervous. "Would you mind if I ride with you, Leonard wants to kill me." I start hysterically laughing. "Serves you right" I cross him arms and stand there in front of him. "I'll take care of Amelio for a whole month" he negotiates with me. "Deal" I take it and close the trunk of the vehicle.

I was gonna allow him even before he suggested taking care of Amelio. I just didn't want to be in a car with Antonio right now, I knew it would have been awkward as hell.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry about the boring chapter though. Stuff is gonna be picking up within the next chapters, don't worry.