Chapter 25

Alexandra's POV

Two days had passed since the engagement party, two days of no sleep. Pedro tried to get me to sleep but I didn't have time to sleep, I needed to find Antonio. I will stop at nothing to find him and anyone who got in my way, would regret it.

I hope god has mercy on whoever took him, because I surely wont.

Alessio and Mr. Toretto were with me most of the time. They didn't sleep much either but I didn't blame them, Antonio is apart of their family. Cadenza spent most of her time taking care of Gia and Teresa who needed to be comforted at a time like this. Aspen was cleaning all around the house, trying to occupy her mind but I knew it wasn't working. Vivian and Enzo were trying to help out by upgrading our security. We didn't need it but I let them so it could help get their minds off of Antonio for a little. Luciana was making food for guards and all of us, trying to keep us healthy. Demetrio and Matteo were out most of the time, trying to find anything to help bring Antonio home. 

I knew this was taking a toll on their family aswell as me, more then I wanted to admit.

"You need to sleep" Vlad shouted at me. "He's right Alexandra, we are worried about you" Sylvia agreed with him. "I cant sleep, ok!" Tears started to form in my eyes. "We know you want to find him but you need rest, you wont be able to help if your in the hospital." Alessio sighs and rubs my back. "No, I cant sleep," I take a moment to gather my thoughts "every time I close my eyes, I see him... dying" I explain as a tear slides down my cheek. It had been years since I last cried, losing Antonio the first time hurt me, but now this.. this broke me. Alessio pulled me into a hug and tried to comfort me as I cried my heart out. "We will find him, I promise Alexandra" Pedro reassured me. If anyone could find him, its Pedro...

"If Antonio was here he would want you to rest, so go to sleep" Aspen walks into the room. She hadn't talked to me since she got here and damn it felt good to hear this from her. I wipe my tears away and Alessio lets go of me. "I'm sorry but I cant" I remove myself from the room.

I wanted him to be ok, no, I needed him to be ok. If I could hold him one last time, I would do anything for that, for him. 

"Darling?" Harvey walked towards me. Not him, I don't have the patience for his acting. "What do you want Harvey" I take a deep breathe, trying to calm myself down. "I wanted to make sure you're ok" he says, pulling me into a hug. "I'm fine" I remove his arms from around me. "If you wanted to make me feel better, you can leave me be until Antonio is found" I roll my eyes at him. I could see the anger growing on Harvey's face but I didn't care, he was the least of my concerns right now.

"I wanna see her" a voice cried out. I made my way towards the sound to find Cadenza and Teresa. "She is busy Teresa, please" Cadenza tries to calm her sister. "What's going on?" I ask. Teresa gets away from Cadenza and runs over to me, hugging my legs. "She wants to be with you but I told her you're busy" Cadenza sighs. "I'll take her for a little while, get some rest." I give her a warm smile. "Wake me when Gia is up, please" she returns a smile and walks away.

I pick Teresa up and smile at her. She definitely is related to Antonio, they look so alike. 
"Come on, I wanna show you something cool" I walk towards our tech room.

"What is this place?" she asks, looking around at all the screens. "This is our tech room, it will help us find Antonio" I smile at her. "Can I help?" she asks and I couldn't help but giggle at her cuteness. "Being here is helping him" I say, making her smile just a tad bit more.

"You're good with kids" Luciana walks in. I place Teresa down and smile at her, "You see the man over there?" I point over at Viktor and she nods. "Go ask him to show you how we look through facial rec, tell him I sent you." I add and she runs over to Viktor.

"Do you want any, when your older?" Luciana asks. "I never decided" I reply truthfully. "Why's that?" she continues. "I think that bringing kids into this lifestyle is a little cruel but at the same time if I did have kids, I would never force them into it. I would do my best to give them a normal life." I explain to her. 

"You'd be a great mother" she compliments me. I give her a warm smile and she does the same. 

"Boss, your parents are here" Pedro walks in with a look of confusion on his face. "Excuse me" I say to Luciana before leaving with Pedro.

Pedro had brought me in a room filled with quite a few people, but my eyes were on my parents. They had looks of regret and guilt on their faces, but I didn't care.

"What are you two doing here?" I said with a stern look on my face. "You could have told the guards to be nicer, they were once ours." My mother complains. "Zip it" I slam my hand down on the table. The room went completely silent. "I don't have time for you two" I calm my voice down. I turn around to walk out of the room but someone grabs my arm. I look beside me to see Pedro with a reassuring look. I took a deep breathe and turned around to face them again.

"We heard about Antonio" My father speaks up for the first time since I walked into the room. "Don't say his name" I growl, catching the attention of Harvey, Alessio, Demetrio and their father. "Its a mole Alexandra." He spoke softly and carefully. 

My eyes focused in on the table, not being able to look up or I would probably break down crying. Pedro placed his hand on my arm to comfort me but it wasn't helping. I just wanted him, I wanted Antonio.

"Do you have any idea who it could be?" Pedro asks my parents but they both shake their heads.

"No one leaves this house until I found out who it is." I shout, lifting my head up and looking around the table, until my eyes focused in on my father. Although I hate him right now, I know he can help. He ran this mafia for years, if anyone can find the mole, its him.

"Papa" I speak calmly. "Its time to tear this mafia into shreds, if there is a mole, they will be dead by nightfall" I grin and leave the room, slamming the door behind me.

I don't like the parents, like is it just me? Vote and comment, thank you.