Chapter 34

"I'm coming in with you guys, end of discussion" Alessio argues with Aspen. "Alexandra is trained enough to take care of us both, plus Antonio is in there with Giovanni" Aspen whines like a child. "I will not allow my wife and a family friend go in there without a guard. My parents would butcher me if I let anything happen to you two." He says, leaving no room for anymore arguing. Aspen rolls her eyes and steps out of the vehicle. "She's your wife" I smile mischievously at him and then exit the vehicle.

Alessio hands his keys to Antonio's valet and makes his way towards the front door where me and Aspen stand with the bouncer. 

"Its the family club anyways, I don't know why you're so protective." Aspen groans at him. "Aspen" Alessio warns his wife. "Maybe he thinks that some man is gonna put their hands all over you." I giggle making Aspen laugh. "I'm not jealous, Toretto's never get jealous" he says way too confidently. "I'm a Toretto and I know for a fact that we get jealous." Aspen smiles, using her last name against him.

"Can we just go inside, the wind is picking up" I ask and they nod as Alessio stands behind us making sure we are safe. "Nice bodyguard" I whisper into Aspen's ear. "He's a hot one too" Aspen whispers back into mine as she looks at her husband out of the corner of her eye. 

"He is probably in the private section" Aspen lets me know and I nod. "Lets get a drink first" I smile at her and she nods.

We stand at the bar and the bartender quickly rushes over to us after seeing Alessio's face. "What can I get you boss?" she seductively says directing her attention towards Alessio. I roll my eyes and snap my fingers in front of her face making her look at me and Aspen. "Mu husband doesn't want a drink, but I will have a vodka soda and she will have a whiskey neat" Aspen says with jealous clearly in her voice. The bartender gulps and nods, making our drinks right away.

"You're definitely the jealous one" Alessio bends down and whispers in his wife's ear but I could clearly hear it. She rolls her eyes and slaps his arm. The bartender comes back and hands us our drinks without saying a peep.

We quickly finished them and Aspen thought it was time. "Show him what he is missing out on" she smirks at me. I gulp and look towards the private section.

Aspen took my hand and we walked over, pushing past anyone who stood infront of us. As soon as we stood near the steps, the security guard moved, seeing Alessio's face. We walked up the couple of steps and Aspen guided me towards a curtained room.

I took a deep breathe trying to gain the courage to do all of this. Alessio called out his brother's name and he quickly said enter. Alessio opened the curtain and let me and Aspen walk into the room. 

There were men sitting down on booths and most of them had women on their laps. There was a pole in the middle of the room, not far from the table where a woman danced on it. On the wall was a one way window looking out on to the dance floor.

My eyes turned back to the couches filled with men and they quickly zoomed in on Antonio with a blonde haired woman on his lap. I quickly recognized her from that time I came here a year ago. She was grinding all over him and it made my blood boil to see a woman all over him. My jealousy was clearly getting the better of me, causing me to clench my fists. Aspen grabbed my hand again, instantly calming me down. "Claim him" she quietly whispered in my ear so no one heard, Alessio clearly heard since he gave me a little nudge in Antonio's direction. 

I adjusted my dress where my breast were, lowering a tad bit so my cleavage showed a bit more, catching most of the eyes on the men in this room. Damn it was hot in here.

I kept my eyes on Antonio and he kept his on mine. A smirk grew across his pink lips which drove me wild. I made my way over to him and stood there looking down at the girl. 

"You're in my seat" I crossed my arms to my chest. She stopped and immediately looked up at me. "I don't see a ring" she smirked but I didn't let her make my anger grow. "Wait, you're that girl from a year ago" she realized and I nodded. 

"I remember the night he came to the club and asked for me, needed me." She started to say, mockingly. "That tongue of his can do great things, and don't make me start about those hands. How they roamed my body and touched every inch of me-" I cut her off my grabbing her by the throat. 

"Don't make me repeat myself. This place is no place for a little girl, so I suggest you leave" I growl, my voice echoing throughout the room. "You're just another whore who wants his money." She laughs in my face as she tried to catch her breathe.

"That whore is the leader of the Mexican mafia so I suggest you show her respect" Aspen spat at the blonde lady. The ladies eyes came back to mine and they had pure fear in them, something I missed seeing. I dropped her and she quickly feel to the ground at mine and Antonio's feet.

"If I ever see your filthy hands on him again, I will butcher you into pieces and send you back to your family separately, matter of fact, if I see you even look at him, your family is dead" I threaten her and she quickly scurries out of the room.

I look down at Antonio again, meeting his eyes and he had a smirk sprawled across his lips, like he was proud of me.

He patted his lap and I took my seat on his lap. I looked at Aspen and she smirked at me. She grabbed Alessio by the hand and left to go on the dance floor.

Antonio instantly went back to his conversation and paid little to no attention to me, except for the few glances I would get every now and then. As soon as the meeting finished, the men left the room aswell as the ladies who were scared from my threat I made to the blonde earlier. Now it was just me and him in the dark room.

"That was impressive" Antonio spoke into my ear, making shivers run down my spine. I shrugged my shoulder like nothing and he chuckled. "Jealous" He continued and I shook my head, not agreeing with his accusation. 

I looked out the one way mirror to see Alessio and Aspen dancing on each other making me smile at how happy they were. "I like to dance in different ways" Antonio glided his hands down my hips and on to my thighs. "Antonio" I said, barely above a whisper as his breathe fanned my neck. "Mhm?" he mumbled while his hands slide up under my dress. I leaned my back into his chest allowing him more space for his hands. "Lets dance" he removed his hands and stood us up. I took a deep breathe, trying to slow my heart rate down. "I thought you didn't dance" I raise my brows at him. "I like to surprise people" he takes my hand and leads me out of the dark room.

Don't forget to vote and comment before you go.