Chapter 37

Later in the day, we decided to let Antonio and Fiero cook dinner, lets just say it was hectic. Fiero was freaking out every chance he got which made us all laugh at him. I guess Cadenza's macho man isn't so macho. 

After a while it was only Fiero cooking until Cadenza jumped in a helped him. In the end it all worked out, because it was edible. We just hopped it wouldn't give us food poisoning later that night. 

We all sat down in the living room and watched a movie, for about thirty minutes until everyone lost interest. 

"I'm gonna go get some drinks, come help me girls" Cadenza smirked as she stood from Fiero's lap and left the living room. Aspen and I shrugged our shoulders and followed her out. Instead of taking us into the kitchen, she dragged us upstairs into her room.

"What are we doing in here?" Aspen questions her. "I suggest we give them a show" she giggles. "Two of them are your brothers Cadenza" I remind her. She rolls her eyes and continued to speak, "Separately duh."

Me and Antonio had only started to become... lustful with each other so I was hesitant at first but she somehow convinced me.

"I have a better idea" Aspen speaks up. "Lets go to the shops and pick out a new dress aswell as a lingerie set for underneath with the boys." She explains her crazy idea. "We're in" Cadenza jumps up in excitement. I guess I don't have a say in it. "Now lets hurry before the shops close" she rushes us out of her room.

We tell the boys we are all going to the shops. They disagree at first but puppy dog eyes from Aspen will get anyone saying yes in seconds.

It didn't take long to get to the shops. We first decided to get the dress and leave the sexier part for last. 

As we got in, the girls quickly ran off with their men. I almost felt bad for the boys but its whatever.

Antonio stood behind me and waiting for me to go into a direction but I didn't even know where to start. He chuckled at my confusion and guided me to the short cocktail dressed. This man knew exactly what I like and it made my heart flutter with joy.

It didn't take me long to find a few dresses I liked. I had walked out of the changing room each time to show Antonio and he liked them all which made it impossible to decide. "Which one do you think suits me more?" I ask him for the hundredth time. "All of them" he says for the millionth time. "You're impossible" I groan and head back into the dressing room to change into the final dress.

 "You're impossible" I groan and head back into the dressing room to change into the final dress

I quickly get it on and walk out to show him, even though I knew it wouldn't do anything. "How do I look?" I ask. He looks up at me and his eyes widen, "Come un angelo" his Italian accent rolls off his tongue. "What does that mean?" I ask, confused. "No amount of words can describe how beautiful you look right now." He stands up and makes his way towards me. 

His tall form hovers over me making me look up at him through my lashes. He slowly placed his hand on my cheek and caressed it making me melt at his touch. "I should go pay for it" I bite my lip. He nods and I make my way to the cashier who smiles brightly at me. 

"Sarà il 549$" she says to me and my mind goes blank. (That will be 549$) Before I could ask someone to translate what she was saying, Antonio passed his debit card to the cashier. "What are you doing?" I question him. "Being a gentleman" he whispers into my ear.

After Aspen and Cadenza finally finished, we made our way across the street to the lingerie shop. Lord have mercy on me

"What are we doing here?" Alessio raises his brows as Cadenza opens the door. "We need undergarments" she giggles and walks in. The boys roll their eyes and follow us into the store.

As the girls once again drag Alessio and Fiero to somewhere in the store, I'm left with Antonio.

One of the workers walks up to us but really just focuses on Antonio. "Con cosa posso aiutarti?" She fluently speaks Italian. "English" Antonio says and the lady instantly switches languages. "What brought you into my store" she clearly starts to flirt with him. She couldn't have tried to be a little more discreet!? "Me" I catch her attention. She examines me and quickly turns her attention back to Antonio.

My blood was boiling and I was inches away from choking this woman with my bare hands. "I would love for you to leave me and my husband be" I growl at her as I intertwine mine and Antonio's fingers. She gulps and walks away. "Have I ever told you that you look caldo when you're angry" he seductively growls into my ear which makes me shiver. (Hot)

I tried my best to quickly grab items without Antonio seeing what I grabbed so he wouldn't judge. After walking around the entire shop and finding everything I wanted to try on. I made my way to the dressing rooms while Antonio waited outside of it.

This time I didn't just walk out to show him because there were still workers and the others here so I thought of a plan.

I put on the sexiest set I had grabbed and called for Antonio to help me.

The second he walked in, his eyes fell to my body. "I cant unclip the bra" I lied. He didn't say anything, he just walked towards me and turned me around so I wasn't facing him. I looked at the mirror in front of me and I could see every single one of Antonio's facial expressions. 

He pushes all my hair on to one of my shoulders and slides his fingers against my bare back, giving me goosebumps. "Are you gonna unclip it?" I ask as his fingertips caress my arms. He looks into the mirror and nods. 

Within one swift motion, the bra was unclipped and I was standing there, holding the material to my chest. After unclipping it I thought Antonio would leave but he just stood there and took in every single detail of my body.

"Stop teasing me" He pulls me by the hem of the underwear, into his chest. I gulp as I look in the mirror and see his eyes, filled with lust.

Spicyyyyyy. Vote and comment, maybe I'll do more chapters like this one.